Wow, guys use the alternate color for Batman...

#1Mister_SpykerPosted 4/4/2013 5:22:16 AM
The black looks so smooth, it's abolutely stunning, just go on alternate skins and press start to pick the skin.

His win pose looks amazingly badass in all black.
---
Dear lord, Spyker just ripped his entire life apart in nothing more than a few paragraphs. Ouch... - RexSilver
#2AndrewHDPosted 4/4/2013 5:33:50 AM
Will try that, thanks man
---
:Inhabitants of Peach Trees, this is Judge Dredd.
#3VENOMOUS75Posted 4/4/2013 7:08:57 AM
Mister_Spyker posted...
The black looks so smooth, it's abolutely stunning, just go on alternate skins and press start to pick the skin.

What is his pose? And what does his trait look like? Trying to imagine him with robot bats instead of a swarm of real ones.
---
GT-AMITYPREDATOR75
#4SSJ2_WookiePosted 4/4/2013 7:11:15 AM
How do you use alt colors? I seen it when fighting bats a s bats but didn't know you could select it
---
PSN: XtremeDreamer11
#5CorndogburglarPosted 4/4/2013 7:13:25 AM
SSJ2_Wookie posted...
How do you use alt colors? I seen it when fighting bats a s bats but didn't know you could select it

He said in his original post to go into the alternate skins and press start to select it.
---
Everyone said it was a miracle when Jesus hit that grand slam in the bottom of the 9th. I just thought it was a lucky shot.
#6Mister_Spyker(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 7:19:09 AM
Mister_Spyker posted...

What is his pose? And what does his trait look like? Trying to imagine him with robot bats instead of a swarm of real ones.

Uh what?

It's the same character.

It really reminds me of the Dark Knight Trilogy costume.
---
All men die, but not all men truly live
#7VENOMOUS75Posted 4/4/2013 7:37:40 AM
Mister_Spyker posted...
Mister_Spyker posted...

Uh what?

It's the same character.

What part didnt you understand? What does he do in his win pose that is so cool? Then, I asked about his character trait. Do the bats look like machines or actual bats?
---
GT-AMITYPREDATOR75
#8SSJ2_WookiePosted 4/4/2013 7:39:46 AM
Corndogburglar posted...
SSJ2_Wookie posted...

He said in his original post to go into the alternate skins and press start to select it.

Whoops silly me haha, just woke up so my reading comprehension is a little blah moment
---
PSN: XtremeDreamer11
#9yutterhPosted 4/4/2013 8:39:35 AM
VENOMOUS75 posted...

What part didnt you understand? What does he do in his win pose that is so cool? Then, I asked about his character trait. Do the bats look like machines or actual bats?

The pose is the same, all black makes him blind in more and why would the bats change? haven't tried to alt so i dont know if they are something different.
---
Good news everyone! - Hubert Farnsworth
What do you mean "we", flesh-tube? - bender
#10SSJGrimReaperPosted 4/4/2013 9:22:45 AM

Christian Bale Batman, why wouldn't you wanna use it?!
---
Big Apple, 3 A.M.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbr1zhBuwg1qzbqw1o1_500.gif