Anyone else hoping their mains will be low tier ?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Anyone else hoping their mains will be low tier ?
3 years ago#1
I know alot of people tier whore instead of using who they like so I am hoping my mains are.
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
3 years ago#2
That's a dumb thing to hope for. Low tier heroes get nowhere. Just play who you want to play regardless of tier.
They don't have Tuesday in Outworld, Shao Khan banned it, they simply have 2 Mondays so that Outworld residents can be twice as miserable about going to work.
3 years ago#3
Taizuku posted...
That's a dumb thing to hope for. Low tier heroes get nowhere. Just play who you want to play regardless of tier.

I do play who I want genius. I am just saying I prefer having my characters low tier. Stop being so agitated about everything.
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
3 years ago#4
As someone who mains Hugo in sfxt, no. I would never hope that. I do hate jockeys though.
PSN: RahmXIII
3 years ago#5
RahmtheMinotaur posted...
As someone who mains Hugo in sfxt, no. I would never hope that. I do hate jockeys though.

I mained Sakura in SSIV. So it was rewarding to use her and actually win against spammers.
3 years ago#6
Hell no, I hope my main will be mid/high tier, preferably high or top of mid.
PSN ID: Boo-ZAWARUDO
MHTri ID : UT9LMJ EU Servers currently HR : 53+
3 years ago#7
Yuji Kaido posted...
Taizuku posted...

I do play who I want genius. I am just saying I prefer having my characters low tier. Stop being so agitated about everything.

That is a completely idiotic wish.
They don't have Tuesday in Outworld, Shao Khan banned it, they simply have 2 Mondays so that Outworld residents can be twice as miserable about going to work.
3 years ago#8
Taizuku posted...
Yuji Kaido posted...
Taizuku posted...

That is a completely idiotic wish.

Only if you are a tier whore.
3 years ago#9
the one thing worse than tier jockeys is low tier pride

at least tier jockeys win tournaments. Low tier prides have their silly "moral victories".
PSN: MR_McDull
3 years ago#10
And the whining officially kicks off. This is called the "Low Tier Option Select".

If TC beats you with his character, then he's "better than you" for beating you with a low tier.

However, if you beat him, then you're called a tier whore.

It's an overall scrubby mindset that does more harm than good.
Who knew a "rage quitting scrub" like me could make so much noize?
https://twitter.com/Jason24cf/status/283040727536111616
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Anyone else hoping their mains will be low tier ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived