Anyone else hoping their mains will be low tier ?

#1Yuji KaidoPosted 4/5/2013 10:44:13 AM
I know alot of people tier whore instead of using who they like so I am hoping my mains are.
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
#2TaizukuPosted 4/5/2013 10:45:10 AM
That's a dumb thing to hope for. Low tier heroes get nowhere. Just play who you want to play regardless of tier.
---
They don't have Tuesday in Outworld, Shao Khan banned it, they simply have 2 Mondays so that Outworld residents can be twice as miserable about going to work.
#3Yuji Kaido(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 10:46:53 AM
Taizuku posted...
That's a dumb thing to hope for. Low tier heroes get nowhere. Just play who you want to play regardless of tier.

I do play who I want genius. I am just saying I prefer having my characters low tier. Stop being so agitated about everything.
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
#4RahmtheMinotaurPosted 4/5/2013 10:47:17 AM
As someone who mains Hugo in sfxt, no. I would never hope that. I do hate jockeys though.
---
PSN: RahmXIII
#5Yuji Kaido(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 10:47:56 AM
RahmtheMinotaur posted...
As someone who mains Hugo in sfxt, no. I would never hope that. I do hate jockeys though.

I mained Sakura in SSIV. So it was rewarding to use her and actually win against spammers.
---
#6BoodendorfPosted 4/5/2013 10:49:17 AM
Hell no, I hope my main will be mid/high tier, preferably high or top of mid.
---
PSN ID: Boo-ZAWARUDO
MHTri ID : UT9LMJ EU Servers currently HR : 53+
#7TaizukuPosted 4/5/2013 10:50:08 AM
Yuji Kaido posted...
Taizuku posted...

I do play who I want genius. I am just saying I prefer having my characters low tier. Stop being so agitated about everything.

That is a completely idiotic wish.
---
They don't have Tuesday in Outworld, Shao Khan banned it, they simply have 2 Mondays so that Outworld residents can be twice as miserable about going to work.
#8Yuji Kaido(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 10:53:06 AM
Taizuku posted...
Yuji Kaido posted...
Taizuku posted...

That is a completely idiotic wish.

Only if you are a tier whore.
---
#9dbwangerPosted 4/5/2013 10:53:36 AM
the one thing worse than tier jockeys is low tier pride

at least tier jockeys win tournaments. Low tier prides have their silly "moral victories".
---
PSN: MR_McDull
#10NoizyChildPosted 4/5/2013 10:54:43 AM
And the whining officially kicks off. This is called the "Low Tier Option Select".

If TC beats you with his character, then he's "better than you" for beating you with a low tier.

However, if you beat him, then you're called a tier whore.

It's an overall scrubby mindset that does more harm than good.
---
Who knew a "rage quitting scrub" like me could make so much noize?
https://twitter.com/Jason24cf/status/283040727536111616