Do you see this game being better than the Arkham games ?

#1Yuji KaidoPosted 4/6/2013 8:35:47 AM
Do you ? - Results (426 votes)
Yes.
9.39% (40 votes)
No.
73.71% (314 votes)
Maybe.
16.9% (72 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Do you ?
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
#2reljmm214Posted 4/6/2013 8:42:02 AM
I see it being different
#3TaizukuPosted 4/6/2013 8:42:21 AM
It's not even the same kind of game....
---
They don't have Tuesday in Outworld, Shao Khan banned it, they simply have 2 Mondays so that Outworld residents can be twice as miserable about going to work.
#4badjab326Posted 4/6/2013 8:44:34 AM
Taizuku posted...
It's not even the same kind of game....

This.

Plus the Arkham games are some of the best games of all time, especially City. I love fighters but nothing can compare to them.
---
TTT2-Bruce & Bryan; UMvC3-Frank/Deadpool/Nems; MK9-Reptile
#5chiefofsb78Posted 4/6/2013 8:54:46 AM
Lol this is a fighting game that alone makes this better but its 2 totally different games i wouldnt play a Batman game if it was giving to me for free DC Universe was giving to me for free and that thing is only good for a coaster
#6simonbelmont2Posted 4/6/2013 8:57:38 AM
I find it hard to compare the games as they are in completely different genres. It would be more logical to compare this game to other fighting games. The Arkham games are excellent and some of the best games in that genre.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#7Yuji Kaido(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 8:59:57 AM
Lol. Seems alot of you don't have that much faith in this game after all.

And I am speaking in terms of pure quality. It's obvious they are different games. But they also are DC games.
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
#8reljmm214Posted 4/6/2013 9:04:36 AM
Yuji Kaido posted...

And I am speaking in terms of pure quality. It's obvious they are different games. But they also are DC games.

This s a stupid question arkham city is among the best games this gen. So you want us to answer is this going to be the best game this gen essentially. This 2 dumb topics in as many days.
#9Yuji Kaido(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 9:08:38 AM
reljmm214 posted...
Yuji Kaido posted...

This s a stupid question arkham city is among the best games this gen. So you want us to answer is this going to be the best game this gen essentially. This 2 dumb topics in as many days.

So that's a no. Haha.

It's amusing how simple questions can cause so much ire.
---
#10badjab326Posted 4/6/2013 9:10:02 AM
Yuji Kaido posted...

I have loads of faith in this game. It's gonna be an awesome competitive fighter. But even the best fighting game of all time won't take away my love for Arkham City and that genre of gaming. And it's pretty hard to beat the amount of stuff Rocksteady threw in their game, not just unlockables but references to ALL things Batman.

Arkham City is the ONLY current gen single player game I play on a regular basis because of how fun it is. MP games have a longer life for the simple reason that they are MP. But for a single player game to have that much staying power is ridiculous, and speaks a lot of the games quality.
---
TTT2-Bruce & Bryan; UMvC3-Frank/Deadpool/Nems; MK9-Reptile