Darkseid vs Apocalypse. Who wins?

#1LittleBigFan98Posted 4/7/2013 5:37:46 PM
Also, Superman vs Galactus.
#2kimarousPosted 4/7/2013 5:42:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14
#3MAthrillaPosted 4/7/2013 5:42:34 PM
Apocalypses barely makes SHIELD's top ten most dangerous villains, While Darksied is one of the most dangerous threats to existence... literal existence. Darksied wins.
#4LordRattergunPosted 4/7/2013 5:48:31 PM
Darksied.

Apocalypse gets his ass kicked by everyone. Darksied is actually a top tier threat.
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg
#5De-PandoPosted 4/7/2013 5:54:00 PM
darkseid. On that note, wouldn't the better opponent be Thanos?
And i would choose Thanos. because i know marvel better than DC. That's why.
---
I keep waiting for Aldous Huxley's ghost to show up and say " I told you So!"
#6LegoTechnicPosted 4/7/2013 5:57:01 PM
Darkseid and Apocalypse find they have so much in common that their only option is to fall in love and create evil hybrid-baby clones together, who all receive ponies from Apocalypse so they can be the Horsekids of Apokalips.

Superman vs Galactus is more interesting, because Superman did actually manage to beat Imperiex by punching through his armor and burying him in the Earth. Unfortunately Galactus's cosmic power is also considered analogous with magic in nature, so there's absolutely no way of knowing. For what it's worth, in the official crossover Galactus did overpower both Darkseid and all the defenses the planet Apokalips could muster, though he was disgusted to learn he put forth all that effort for a planet that was already mostly dead. Still, that's only a cursory comparison given Superman's varied track record.
---
Bane even prayed for Dick when he became Batman. -- Frostbite_Zero
#7AverageBossPosted 4/7/2013 7:12:01 PM
Darkseid destroys Apocalypse.

Well in the Amalgam universe, Thanos and Darkseid became a single entity. So I guess at the time the writers felt they were very compatible.

As for Galactus. One crossover was already mentioned, but in another crossover the rouge Guardian destroyed Galactus and built a fortress out of his remains (or something to that extent, someone else can probably give the right details).
#8FireflyV_ONEPosted 4/7/2013 7:15:26 PM
Darkseid kicks Pocky's ass while Galactus eats Superman.
---
PSN: Alaster_Angelo
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6jn7vfYqd1qi7eg5o1_1280.jpg
#9FinalCountDownnPosted 4/7/2013 7:29:23 PM
I used to think Galactus and other High lvl marvel cosmic beings could stomp superman as well.

Then I stumbled upon a thread about said match up.

depends on 2 things:

1: where is galactus at as far as energy level?

2: which superman?

there is a difference, as each has a different power cieling/skill set.

we'll do a full power galactus.

Modern Superman:
not the slouch people make him out to be. this guy held a minin black hole in one hand, and even threw it like a fast ball. slowed down a 71 mile long ship, moving at multi-dimensional speeds. his heat vision is capable of welding tears in reality. he's also wicked fast, being able to match teleportation speeds. now, i still think Galactus at full power wins the fight, but does so by the skin of his teeth.

Kal Kent(superman 1,000,000): as described: more powerful than a collapsing star, faster than a speeding tachyon, able to leap planets in a single bound. dude can even calculate 1 billion possible scenarios simultaneously. multiple "vision" and sensory powers(force vision for example, which is strong enough to hold galaxies). i'm thinking galactus loses this fight. now, this is one of the most powerful versions of superman, and his skill set borders on the ridiculous. this guy would roll up the surfer, place him in a cannon, and shoot him straight through the heart of Galactus.

Kal-El(superman Prime 1,000,000): arguable the most powerful being in the DCU, beisdes the "god" of the universe(the one above all, or the presence, forget which is DC). countless ksills and abilities, gathered from 1000 years of exploring the universe. add to that another 1,000 years living in the heart of a super sun, and his power level is infinite. his senses give him omniscience. he's so fast he can occupy any point in the DCU instantly. his strength is incalculable, and he has a GL ring. there is no way galactus beats this guy.

Pre-Crisis: the superman all other supermen are judged on. this guy could tow galaxies. closed black hole with his bare hands. flew so fast, he nearly destroyed the universe, and the future itself. destroyed a solar system with a sneeze. was virtually immune to green k, highly resistant to magic. and seemed to mainfest, by sheer will apparently, whatever power he needed to beat his adversary. i'm giving PC superman the victory as well. just too much power.

superboy/man prime: near Pc power levels in every aspect. his only weakness is his dependance on yellow solar energy. and that's a big one going up against big G. galactus wins, but prime makes him feel it.

Yea I don't see ANYONE No Dragonball Z Character No Marvel Character No Dc Character Nobody with the Exception Of The Presence The One above all And Pre Ret-Con Beyonder defeating superman.
#10FireflyV_ONEPosted 4/7/2013 7:37:36 PM
Galactus has never been shown at full power. He could probably eat the universe at that point. Not that it matters, considering he has the Ultimate Nullifier which can destroy and recreate multiverses.
---
PSN: Alaster_Angelo
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6jn7vfYqd1qi7eg5o1_1280.jpg