How the hell do you get a batman card in iOS?

#1HypnoGPosted 4/8/2013 7:08:23 PM
Do you seriously have to save up to 182000 points or get extremely lucky in a booster pack!?
---
Yeah well I dont do maths but they're still different shapes when looking at them. I dont care about your stupid mathematical jargon.
#2zarganusPosted 4/8/2013 7:57:38 PM
Booster Pack odds aren't THAT bad, but yeah

The only other way is to wait for the console version and unlock the Batman Beyond skin for the iOS which would count as your Batman thus unlocking the Batman Beyond for the console version
#3Valkerion757Posted 4/8/2013 8:11:49 PM
Batman Beyond is different from normal Batman.

But the way most people are doing it is using a program to back up your save like ifunbox ect. copying the save before you spend the points. If you dont get a decent card like batman or one of the superman's just copy the save over the current one and try again.

This also will net you the other unlocks like getting a joker card, ect. without having to actually save them/use them .
---
PSN: Valkerion7 (KoF13:Benimaru, Shen, Daimon ) (BBCS: Litchi/Valkenhayn) ~ (SSF4: Rose/Makoto)~ (GG: Anji, I-No)
XBL: ValkerionSeven (Same games as PS3)
#4pdragon15Posted 4/8/2013 8:24:52 PM
Can you explain the above method a little more? Or maybe some instructions?. Does my iPad have to be jailbroken?
---
Nanomachine on DS2 Boards -- He( I should say I) beat Sauron Jr. with a sword and a bottle of Red bull!
#5bobabanPosted 4/8/2013 10:14:37 PM
Valkerion757 posted...
Batman Beyond is different from normal Batman.

But the way most people are doing it is using a program to back up your save like ifunbox ect. copying the save before you spend the points. If you dont get a decent card like batman or one of the superman's just copy the save over the current one and try again.

This also will net you the other unlocks like getting a joker card, ect. without having to actually save them/use them .

Yeah I'd like some detail. I'd hate to waste time for this ****
#6LinkIsTheBest3Posted 4/9/2013 2:35:47 AM
Valkerion, can you explain your awesome idea?
#7themrmusicman14Posted 4/9/2013 4:39:24 AM
I bought Bruce Waynes Trust Fund (Im really addicted to this game okay) And bought 2 Gold Booster Packs. I also had saved up earlier so i had enough for 3 of them. Yesterday i also saved up 75,000 points to get one. So i got 4 and i got Regime Black Adam, Insurgency Joker, Doomsday (Who is extremely powerful and worth 201,000) and Batman. I would save up 75,000. It only took me two days to get 75,000. Its worth it. The worst card that you can get in that is Insurgency Joker, but he is really good after you buys his second upgrade, acid flower. My tip is to do the first Bonus Battle over and over because it nets you over 5000 points.
---
---
Zatanna, Black Canary, Catwoman, Aquaman, Deathstroke, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Joker and Swamp Thing for Injustice: Gods Among Us
#8HypnoG(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 2:10:01 PM
Damnit I just can't get one
---
Yeah well I dont do maths but they're still different shapes when looking at them. I dont care about your stupid mathematical jargon.
#9luckycow5Posted 4/9/2013 2:54:36 PM
it really doesnt take THAT long. I've been grinding since probably like Friday I would say and I just unlocked him. If you have two teams it takes probably 15 minutes to burn through all their energy doing the first bonus battle. I plan on using Batman to help carry my team through the rest of the game, unlcoking Joker along the way.