First OFFICIAL Injustice Tier List, with explanations. By a professional.

#1ArmandoXIIIlPosted 4/11/2013 12:40:04 AM
This is objectively the most accurate tier list to date. Each character has been extensively tested by me, and I'm pretty much the best on the board because I play real fighters like Marvel and AE. I'm a fifth lord in Marvel, and my T.Hawk has 2000 points in ranked in AE. Due to these exclusive skills, I have been given early access to Injustice, and it is therefore my responsibility to rank these characters for you commoners. Without further ado, here it is.

S Tier
Batman

A Tier
Wonder Woman

B Tier
Lex Luthor

C Tier
The rest

Before debating my findings, read my explanations.
-Batman: Easily the best character in the game. Braindead 40% combos, excels up close and at a range.

-Wonder Woman: Another excellent character. Doesn't do Batman damage, but she is very versatile, and her whip attacks are great.

-Lex Luthor: Very good, despite having some noticeable flaws. He is good due to his power, unblockables and projectiles. However, he is slow and a huge target.

-The rest: I have decided to sum up the remainder of the cast into the lowest tier. They are simply unusable. As of right now, I'm predicting that the metagame will be dominated by the top three characters, and the rest of the cast will have no place. Doomsday, for example, was used rarely by a few of my friends who helped me test the game, but they lost every single time.

Well, here it is. If you disagree with objective facts, feel free to debate.
---
Formerly DoctorTitor
#2Raye91Posted 4/11/2013 12:43:13 AM
Really........
---
Wait...........What?
#3Joey2coolPosted 4/11/2013 12:43:37 AM
neat
---
Not changing this sig until a new Bloody Roar is announced! - Started: 10/29/2012
#4creamofjusticePosted 4/11/2013 12:44:35 AM
Mmk.
---
Some people don't seem to read the last line of my posts because they think it's a signature. No. THIS IS A SIGNATURE!
#5GreatTroySenseiPosted 4/11/2013 12:50:15 AM
I already have the game because my friend's cousin's maid met a man in the bus station bathroom who was an industry insider and his son does game reviews. That man told her where to find the torrent, after she fixed a glorious hole he found, or something. I didn't understand that part but the rest is legit.

Anyway, even though I don't know how to make it go on a disc and then play it inside the XBox, I can tell you this from looking through the computer files in the file folders:

TC's tier list is 100% accurate.
---
These are like, third dimension glasses, you know? They don't really work, though because I feel like I'm still seeing stuff in whatever dimension we live in.
#6demonlegatoPosted 4/11/2013 12:50:46 AM
GreatTroySensei posted...
I already have the game because my friend's cousin's maid met a man in the bus station bathroom who was an industry insider and his son does game reviews. That man told her where to find the torrent, after she fixed a glorious hole he found, or something. I didn't understand that part but the rest is legit.

Anyway, even though I don't know how to make it go on a disc and then play it inside the XBox, I can tell you this from looking through the computer files in the file folders:

TC's tier list is 100% accurate.

I lol'd
#7landsharkx619Posted 4/11/2013 3:17:23 AM
Lol you must have loved that demo huh?
---
---
-Landshark, the reason you're afraid to go alone Pokemon Black 2 FC: 3225-3449-6463
#8Thunder097Posted 4/11/2013 3:25:05 AM
yaaay my mains are low tier :D
---
My name is Thunder. Thunder the Demon Hunter.
#9UchihaSasuke117Posted 4/11/2013 3:39:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdQvjAUr-1c&list=PLYSMdJCPKcOioMHXng3Bu9qFGTfCMyIK2&index=2
---
Humans are so socially messed up its easy for me to take advantage.
#10BatarangbatsPosted 4/11/2013 3:57:22 AM
9/10
---
WE LOVE BOON