Please help me beat Doomsday on hard as Batman! :S

#1IcyFlamez96Posted 4/16/2013 9:15:00 PM
I'm real bad at this game, i'm just playing the demo on hard and Doomsday is destroying me like no other.

This is my first traditional fighter. How do I punish his attacks? He keeps slamming me on wakeup. The way I get around it sometimes is I just get up blocking, but then sometimes he breaks my block...

And I don't even know what to do with that armor.
#2IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 9:23:07 PM
Bump
#3SoulRegaliaPosted 4/16/2013 9:24:36 PM
wut r u doin gb 2 allssters
---
If it defecates, urinates, or rudely barks orders, I have no issues with crushing its skull.-Shale
#4blazin640Posted 4/16/2013 9:26:04 PM
Is Doomsday the host?
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#5IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 9:30:38 PM
Noooooo help plzzzz
#6JekefkaPosted 4/16/2013 9:36:13 PM
During his hyper armor, just keep smacking at him by tapping square. It will keep interrupting his attacks.
If he gets you in the corner, it can be very difficult to get out, since the CPU reacts to your button inputs :P
However, you can push back against your opponent by using 1 Bar of your Super Meter during a block. It's R2. For example, Doomsday attacks, you're blocking his string--press R2 and he'll be shoved to the other side of the screen, giving you more room to move.
Learn a big combo and just try to nail him with it whenever you can.
Also, watch out for his "Fist Pound" move. It hits overhead, then low VERY quickly, which means it MUST be blocked high, then blocked low within like a tenth of a second.
Some general tips. Hope that helps.
---
Street Fighter IV -- PSN -- Jekefka
#7strangerockPosted 4/16/2013 9:37:01 PM
I find Hard easy, but yes, Doomsday can be a real b****. His shield is what i hate, other than that, i can take him down. What i do when he has his shield up, i try to hit him and he deals a little damage, maybe like 1%. If your using Batman i suggest using his parry, it works, it damages him, other than that try to stay away from him.
---
Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and caldron bubble.