Wager explanation

#11SyphoV2Posted 4/17/2013 2:36:10 PM
When you're being attacked, hold towards the enemy and press R2.
---
Something to Fear.
#12SyphoV2Posted 4/17/2013 2:36:45 PM
You need to be on your red bar of health and it's once per character per match.
---
Something to Fear.
#13ddesmit2001Posted 4/17/2013 2:43:16 PM
Thanks for the info. I wasn't sure either.
---
Mario Kart code: 3437-5412-6975: [OF]*Rocky
#14KaijinSurohmPosted 4/17/2013 2:43:21 PM
The Wager System:

A Wager can be used ONE TIME per fight. Keep this in mind.

You have to be pressed down into the RED BAR of Health. (The SECOND bar of health.)

When you are down to the second bar of health, you have to have the enemy put you in a combo. When they are in the middle of comboing you, you have to hit forward twice.

That's Tap forward the first time, then press down on hold the second time, and tap R2

Got that? Tap, then Hold, and then hit R2.

This will activate a Wager System.

From there, it goes into a cutscene with the yellow bar. You can press X, Square, Triangle, or Circle to Wager your Super meter. How much is wagered is not shown, so you have to guess. But you need to wager more then your enemy to not get hit.

Take note: Whatever you wager is lost and must be replenished by fighting again

The Wager is basically an emergency move you can do to stay in the fight. You can recover up to 33% of your lost health bar when yo win a Wager.

Was that clear enough, TC?
---
Vlad Specalist - Summoner Name: KaijinSurohm
*Insults hold no weight with me. Well thought out responses hold my respect. Integrity is amazing, so use it.*
#15XavierKnight4dPosted 4/17/2013 2:45:00 PM
Wagers are good if you just got in a tough spot and you are down ti about 1/2 of your red life bar because you gain 30% of a health bar back on a full wager and knock your opponent down which can get you in the fight. If you are winning you'll probably do more damage with your super
---
Undead
Psn: Xavier_magnus
#16ChaozCloudPosted 4/17/2013 2:45:17 PM
What happens if both sides bet the same amount?
---
PSN: TheRedMage ,only EU players need apply
All praise the poor Shrine Maiden, the Ordinary Magician and the holy being ZUN. Convert to Touhouism today.
#17KaijinSurohmPosted 4/17/2013 2:48:59 PM
ChaozCloud posted...
What happens if both sides bet the same amount?

Then it ends in a draw, and all the energy is lost. The person who initialized the Wager loses his ability to do so again. No damage is done, but the combo was broken.
---
Vlad Specalist - Summoner Name: KaijinSurohm
*Insults hold no weight with me. Well thought out responses hold my respect. Integrity is amazing, so use it.*