Is flash much faster than superman?

#11CABRATPosted 4/19/2013 5:55:24 AM
Flash connected to the speed force is just ridiculous.
#12FinalCountDownnPosted 4/19/2013 5:57:47 AM(edited)
Qayoh posted...
Flash is way faster than Superman. Its not even close

Negative The topic Listed above Us while Impressive does not change the fact that Superman One Million could be anywhere Instantly.

Then we have Pre-crises Superman Who flew so fast he nearly destroyed the Universe.

Pre Crises Supes also Had the Absurd ability to via will power to manifest any ability he needed to beat his foe.

Another One Is Superboy/man Prime Who was near Pre crises power level but was reliant On the sun.

Supes got this.

Supes got most things.
#13lonewulf123Posted 4/19/2013 6:01:00 AM
Qayoh posted...

this.
---
PSN: Lonewulf123
#14QayohPosted 4/19/2013 6:04:48 AM
FinalCountDownn posted...
Qayoh posted...

Negative The topic Listed above Us while Impressive does not change the fact that Superman One Million could be anywhere Instantly.

Then we have Pre-crises Superman Who flew so fast he nearly destroyed the Universe.

Pre Crises Supes also Had the Absurd ability to via will power to manifest any ability he needed to beat his foe.

Another One Is Superboy/man Prime Who was near Pre crises power level but was reliant On the sun.

Supes got this.

Supes got most things.

Yeah but all that pre-crisis stuff has been retconned. And I believe the topic is about Superman not any of these god like versions of him. Plus if superman was faster he would have access to the speed force
#15Cthulhu_FhtagnPosted 4/19/2013 6:21:19 AM

This is the only answer that matters.
---
http://i.imgur.com/PJXxH8I.jpg
#16TaizukuPosted 4/19/2013 6:40:28 AM
Purification posted...
even...Superman Prime One Million?

Superman Prime One Mil Was nigh Omnipotent and could Literally be In any place He wanted In an Instant.

Those and possibly a few of the other Extremely powerful superman ( I recall there being One who could Distort reality From the shockwaves his speed would create ) Would spank Lil flashy.

You talk like you know a lot about Prime, if you really knew a lot about him, you'd know the one thing he really feared was Speedsters because he couldn't match the Speedforce.
---
Injustice Mains: Killer Frost & Ares
PSN: MobileFlame
#17DerrickUltimaPosted 4/19/2013 6:48:50 AM
Taizuku posted...
Purification posted...

Superman Prime One Mil Was nigh Omnipotent and could Literally be In any place He wanted In an Instant.

Those and possibly a few of the other Extremely powerful superman ( I recall there being One who could Distort reality From the shockwaves his speed would create ) Would spank Lil flashy.

You talk like you know a lot about Prime, if you really knew a lot about him, you'd know the one thing he really feared was Speedsters because he couldn't match the Speedforce.

While I side with Flash on this debate, I just want to point out that you're talking about the wrong Prime here, buddy.

"Superboy Prime" and "Superman Prime One Million" are two completely different characters.
---
PSN: DerrickUltima
http://dollars-group.com/
#18TaizukuPosted 4/19/2013 6:52:21 AM
DerrickUltima posted...
Taizuku posted...
Purification posted...

While I side with Flash on this debate, I just want to point out that you're talking about the wrong Prime here, buddy.

"Superboy Prime" and "Superman Prime One Million" are two completely different characters.

Yeah I just came back and read Prime One Mil. People make the Prime argument so often I just stop reading at Prime lol. MY BAD FOLKS!
---
Injustice Mains: Killer Frost & Ares
PSN: MobileFlame
#19DerrickUltimaPosted 4/19/2013 6:56:12 AM
Taizuku posted...
DerrickUltima posted...
Taizuku posted...
Purification posted...

Yeah I just came back and read Prime One Mil. People make the Prime argument so often I just stop reading at Prime lol. MY BAD FOLKS!

Just pointing it out, that's all.
---
PSN: DerrickUltima
http://dollars-group.com/
#20DualShooter23Posted 4/19/2013 7:12:35 AM
QuietStorm75 posted...
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/who-is-most-powerful-when-not-holding-back-superma-714854/

There are scans in the postings

The thing that caught my eye was the example used of the Flash evacuating a million people from a city while a Nuke was going off? What in the world? That is just too much haha. How can you argue against that? I'm sure superman can't come close to that right? Also it was funny because people on that board were still arguing against that! I"m not too knowledgable with the comic info, but come on!
---
Currently Playing: UMVC3(Nova, Spence, Doom), Persona 4 & P4A(Chie), Xenoblade Chronicles ,Injustice(Black Adam), and Guacamelee!