So are the 4 upcoming DLC characters the only characters we're getting for DLC?

#1AsianSupermanPosted 4/19/2013 10:33:25 PM
Because NRS should really consider that a 30+ character roster looks better than 28. :-)

Regardless.. Loving this game.
---
Yep! Superman beat Goku. Love 'em both, but anyone who thinks Goku could beat a planet lifter is in pure denial.
PSN: SeiMikazuki - Dragon's Dogma Pawn - Ryu
#2Fire_AwayPosted 4/19/2013 10:39:08 PM
They have 4 planned for sure

Boon has said they're open to the possibility of more but it's probably giong to depend on the sales of these

Honestly, it's not likely.
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)
#3yutterhPosted 4/19/2013 10:41:50 PM
They said the possibility of more with MK to. It isn't gonna happen unfortunatnly.
---
Good news everyone! - Hubert Farnsworth
What do you mean "we", flesh-tube? - bender
#4AsianSuperman(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 10:47:56 PM
Didn't MK9 sell over 3 million copies? Highest selling fighting game of this generation last i recalled.
---
Yep! Superman beat Goku. Love 'em both, but anyone who thinks Goku could beat a planet lifter is in pure denial.
PSN: SeiMikazuki - Dragon's Dogma Pawn - Ryu
#5SmashKPosted 4/19/2013 11:44:12 PM
yutterh posted...
They said the possibility of more with MK to. It isn't gonna happen unfortunatnly.

My thoughts too. The same was said for MK. NRS has talked about how DLC sales exceeded their expectations. And....still only 4 DLC characters.

Basically, it was time for them to move onto Injustice full-steam at that point. And I'm sure they'll be doing the same with MK10 after these 4 DLC characters for Injustice.
#6game2002Posted 4/20/2013 12:10:30 AM
According to this, which I found at Testyourmight.com, there's most definitely more than four:
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/04/17/netherrealms-ed-boon-moving-beyond-mortal-kombat-hints-on-injustice-dlc-and-life-after-midway.aspx?PostPageIndex=1
---
Praise the Lord, our one true God!
#7Ebak_the_catPosted 4/20/2013 1:49:43 AM
I'm interested in how they're going to add the new characters onto the character select screen. In MK they had that one slot were you could access guest/DLC characters and that was a pretty obvious slot. However in the absence of a similar slot in this game, it leaves me wondering.
---
Difference in opinion is not an attack, merely an opening to discuss different perspectives and views.
Play a game then judge, don't judge before you play.
#8OMEGA RUGALPosted 4/20/2013 2:04:45 AM
AsianSuperman posted...
Didn't MK9 sell over 3 million copies? Highest selling fighting game of this generation last i recalled.

Sure ... if you want to pretend Smash Bros isn't a fighting.
---
PSN & Live: Loadedklip
Don't go into Vs threads thinking you are going to get a correct response. 90% Half truths and ignorance is what you will find.
#9true_gamer80Posted 4/20/2013 2:12:28 AM(edited)
TO me they are sitting on a gold mine! I mean sure this game isnt perfect but I freaking love it! I think they did an awesome job and respected the source material. DC should ne proud.

Not only are there fans and "fanboys" excuse the stupid term but you also have the DC universe and its fans are even more nuts lol :), we actually have an awesome fighting game where both the hero and villains are so fun to play as.....the possiblities with dlc characters from the DC uirvers are endless imo.

Why they would stop at so little is beyond me....I sure want more lol
---
Kool Kieth for president!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeknB3ceRNA
#10Kendei_BunsetsuPosted 4/20/2013 2:23:25 AM
OMEGA RUGAL posted...
AsianSuperman posted...

Sure ... if you want to pretend Smash Bros isn't a fighting.

Not to sound elitist or anything, but Smash Bros is as much of a fighter as Anarchy Reigns and Power Stone were.

Great games, just not really fighters imo.
---
XBL GT: Kendei
PSN: Kendei