Does anyone use GL's super?

#1MK9_ProdigyPosted 4/22/2013 9:08:09 AM
Topic. I've never used this move, just wondering what are its properties.
---
PSN&XBL: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3:Zero/Doom/Vergil; Injustice: Lex Luthor, Ares, Green Lantern
#2CyborgTwentyPosted 4/22/2013 9:09:20 AM
almost all the supers are useless because there dozens of better ways to spend the meter.
#3MK9_Prodigy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 9:14:21 AM
CyborgTwenty posted...
almost all the supers are useless because there dozens of better ways to spend the meter.

Not true, your opponent cannot clash out of Supers.

Game wining hit into Super=gg no clash.
---
PSN&XBL: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3:Zero/Doom/Vergil; Injustice: Lex Luthor, Ares, Green Lantern
#4NoJobBobPosted 4/22/2013 9:16:30 AM
grundys is really the only super ive seen so far thats really useful

but you do make a good point
#5Captain_Sexy_TPosted 4/22/2013 9:20:37 AM
I use it if I'm in an oh s*** situation. Usually as a parry, if I have enough health to eat a hit but not enough to risk a clash and it will win the match or get their health right down next to mine.

But hey, I ain't too good.
---
PSN: Rectal_Fungi --------- Origin: Cpt_Mustache
Youtube.com/AngryJT <----- Injustice Videos!
#6MK9_Prodigy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 10:34:05 AM
Captain_Sexy_T posted...
I use it if I'm in an oh s*** situation. Usually as a parry, if I have enough health to eat a hit but not enough to risk a clash and it will win the match or get their health right down next to mine.

Any way to combo into it?
---
#7GyudonKillerPosted 4/22/2013 10:35:45 AM
MK9_Prodigy posted...
Captain_Sexy_T posted...

Any way to combo into it?

Anything into B3, J2 into super works apparently with GL.
---
XBL/PSN:GyudonKiller
UMvC3:Skrull/Spencer/Strange, SSFIVAE:Chun/Cody, SG:Cerebella, P4A:Chie, Injustice: Harley Quinn
#8Mister_SpykerPosted 4/22/2013 10:36:44 AM
GL's super looks super easy to combo into.
---
CE is so butthurt, I don't even know how they manage to stay all day in their chairs posting there.
#9Nintendo guyPosted 4/22/2013 10:37:50 AM
It's a pretty damn good anti-air.
#10Grimlock1990Posted 4/22/2013 1:55:18 PM
The range is hard to determine. It's further than it looks. Ive seen it not work off of moves it worked off of before too but that may be lag. It's not full screen but it is pretty far. f you can hit them with his ring grab (lantern's might) you can super them too.