What's the worst skin in your opinion?

  • Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. What's the worst skin in your opinion?
2 years ago#1
Killer Frost's alt...I can't describe that in words.
Though I really like her primary one, she's so sexy in that skin.
---
~<Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate (from the truth) after You have guided us, and grant us mercy from You.>~
2 years ago#2
Batman default
Raven Regime
Killer Frost alt
---
TTT2-Bruce & Bryan; UMvC3-Frank/Deadpool/Nems; MK9-Reptile
#3
(message deleted)
2 years ago#4
O_o that probably my favorite. Hot a sexy punk look. I'd say I dislike Grundy alts....except redson
2 years ago#5
I'm not a big fan of Raven's alt. Nor her primary.
---
PSN:omegamarth. I play fighting games.
Official Shaquille O'Neal of the SSB4 board. Yeah, he'll be in the game, don't worry.
2 years ago#6
Killer Frost's alt, because if you look in her concept art, it had many much better designs that were rejected over this crappy thing. Hell, there was even one that was essentially the same outfit but with her Justice League short blue hair, instead of the freaking Mohawk.

(Seriously NRS, you cannot make a Mohawk look good on a woman. Stop trying.)
---
Psn: BloodFalcon
(edited 0 seconds ago)
2 years ago#7
mohawk killer frost
bald black adam
pirate deathstroke
rhino doomsday
regular raven
alternate raven
2 years ago#8
Bootychin88 posted...
Cyborg, I hate characters with his skin


That wasn't racist at all.

KF's alt is gross.
---
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
2 years ago#9
Again, if Harley wasn't in this game I would main Killer Frost with that Alt ,it's sexy.
2 years ago#10
From: Bootychin88 | #003
Cyborg, I hate characters with his skin

hah
---
CE is so butthurt, I don't even know how they manage to stay all day in their chairs posting there.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. What's the worst skin in your opinion?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived