What's the worst skin in your opinion?

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. What's the worst skin in your opinion?

User Info: SK00DX

SK00DX
3 years ago#1
Killer Frost's alt...I can't describe that in words.
Though I really like her primary one, she's so sexy in that skin.
~<Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate (from the truth) after You have guided us, and grant us mercy from You.>~

User Info: badjab326

badjab326
3 years ago#2
Batman default
Raven Regime
Killer Frost alt
TTT2-Bruce & Bryan; UMvC3-Frank/Deadpool/Nems; MK9-Reptile
#3
(message deleted)

User Info: KingWormer

KingWormer
3 years ago#4
O_o that probably my favorite. Hot a sexy punk look. I'd say I dislike Grundy alts....except redson

User Info: EvilSakurai

EvilSakurai
3 years ago#5
I'm not a big fan of Raven's alt. Nor her primary.
PSN:omegamarth. I play fighting games.
Official Shaquille O'Neal of the SSB4 board. Yeah, he'll be in the game, don't worry.

User Info: L_M_4

L_M_4
3 years ago#6
Killer Frost's alt, because if you look in her concept art, it had many much better designs that were rejected over this crappy thing. Hell, there was even one that was essentially the same outfit but with her Justice League short blue hair, instead of the freaking Mohawk.

(Seriously NRS, you cannot make a Mohawk look good on a woman. Stop trying.)
Psn: BloodFalcon

User Info: CyborgTwenty

CyborgTwenty
3 years ago#7
mohawk killer frost
bald black adam
pirate deathstroke
rhino doomsday
regular raven
alternate raven

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
3 years ago#8
Bootychin88 posted...
Cyborg, I hate characters with his skin


That wasn't racist at all.

KF's alt is gross.
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: KingWormer

KingWormer
3 years ago#9
Again, if Harley wasn't in this game I would main Killer Frost with that Alt ,it's sexy.

User Info: Mister_Spyker

Mister_Spyker
3 years ago#10
From: Bootychin88 | #003
Cyborg, I hate characters with his skin

hah
CE is so butthurt, I don't even know how they manage to stay all day in their chairs posting there.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. What's the worst skin in your opinion?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived