About an alternate Story Mode as DLC? (slight spoilers)

#1RollerBobPosted 4/24/2013 4:54:55 PM
13 characters don't get a story chapter in Story mode, so would you be okay with getting an alternate Story mode as DLC to remedy that?

Basically, I had in mind these chapters would recap everything that is going BEFORE the teleportation. Y'know, before the heroes get pulled into the other dimension, some huge brawl was going on at different spots. Why not explain that using another Story mode? What were the villains doing in the Watchtower? What lead to Raven and Nightwing going to the Watchtower?
---
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak french. Yes, I live in Quebec.
#2JH_211990Posted 4/24/2013 4:56:13 PM
Very good idea, sir. this would be awesome.
#3Dsurions_WrathPosted 4/24/2013 4:57:08 PM
That'd be nice..... And as a bonus- Make this DLC take off that awful voice filter that Raven has. AT LEAST on the default costume.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#4squirrel_boyPosted 4/24/2013 4:57:31 PM
That would be cool, but i feel like thats a ton of work for dlc and nrs is too lazy. No offense to nrs but this seems like a lot of work just for dlc.
#5KcthanagarathosPosted 4/24/2013 4:59:56 PM
STARRO INVASION GO

But seriously. There should be a small part where he escapes the zoo and starts takin over crap.
#6RollerBob(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 5:10:55 AM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
That'd be nice..... And as a bonus- Make this DLC take off that awful voice filter that Raven has. AT LEAST on the default costume.

Well, they said that some character costumes would have alternate voice packs. A Teen Titans cartoon costume for Raven would change her voice back for sure.
---
#7RollerBob(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 12:37:26 PM
squirrel_boy posted...
That would be cool, but i feel like thats a ton of work for dlc and nrs is too lazy. No offense to nrs but this seems like a lot of work just for dlc.

I don't see it as mandatory though. It's just that many people complained about the lack of this character and that character not being playable in Story mode, mainly Nightwing, Raven and Shazam.

Given that there is a huge battle at the beginning, that would be a nice way to explain it.

Ton of work? I agree... but if it can please people, I'm down for that.
---