Reasons why the "Leaked" DLC are fake..

#1KcthanagarathosPosted 4/25/2013 1:16:08 PM
I. No one asked for them. Ed Boon isn't a neanderthal. He knows that the game will sell with fan votes.

II. They could be alternate costume voices. Batgirl could easily be a switch costume with Batman, since all of his animations are androgynous. Zod IS basically Superman.

III. The silhouetted DLC poster about 90% confirms them off. The first silhouette is CLEARLY Martian Manhunter. Lobo is already the first DLC, taking up two spots. That leaves 2 slots left, with 3 DLC on that list.

IV. Seriously. Look at the list. Batgirl? General Zod? SCORPION? Clearly they are hiding the true DLC with fake names. We all know Ed Boon would do something like this. Also.

The voice actor who plays Zod also plays Martian Manhunter.

The voice actor who plays Scorpion also plays Captain Cold.

The voice actress who plays Batgirl also plays Black Canary.

Think what you want, but this "Leaked DLC" is fake.
#2Sony_7Posted 4/25/2013 1:19:20 PM
Kcthanagarathos posted...

Interesting. These are all pretty decent characters.
---
http://www.gamesprays.com/images/icons/tf2%20demoman%20spray_icon301.jpg
Wario Ware DIY FC: 1978-2715-3849
#3JeroisourosinPosted 4/25/2013 1:19:37 PM
Can I quote this when the next dlc is revealed? Just feels appropriate.
---
I don't hate the product,I hate the fanboys the product creates.
3DS FC: 3093 - 7304 - 9480
#4FlyingDeCowPosted 4/25/2013 1:19:53 PM
What poster?
---
When the Black Knight tossed Ragnell to Greil, it was actually meant as an attack. If Awakening is any indication, the proper way to use Ragnell is to throw it.
#5CrabhammarPosted 4/25/2013 1:20:04 PM
ITT: Denial
---
assets18.pokemon.com/assets/cms/img/video-games/pokemonxy/characters/pokemonxy_froakie.jpg
#6MageggPosted 4/25/2013 1:20:13 PM
Kcthanagarathos posted...
I. No one asked for them. Ed Boon isn't a neanderthal. He knows that the game will sell with fan votes.

II. They could be alternate costume voices. Batgirl could easily be a switch costume with Batman, since all of his animations are androgynous. Zod IS basically Superman.

III. The silhouetted DLC poster about 90% confirms them off. The first silhouette is CLEARLY Martian Manhunter. Lobo is already the first DLC, taking up two spots. That leaves 2 slots left, with 3 DLC on that list.

IV. Seriously. Look at the list. Batgirl? General Zod? SCORPION? Clearly they are hiding the true DLC with fake names. We all know Ed Boon would do something like this. Also.

Think what you want, but this "Leaked DLC" is fake.

V. Your butt is hurt.
#7SyphoV2Posted 4/25/2013 1:21:27 PM
Quote:ITT: Denial
@Crabhammar

ITT: PSAS refuge.
---
Something to Fear.
#8ImMrMojoRisinPosted 4/25/2013 1:21:54 PM
Crabhammar posted...
ITT: Denial

Not just a river in Kahndaq.
#9SelitePosted 4/25/2013 1:22:00 PM
Frank West was a silhouette once too.
---
Something about kilts...
Also: http://www.youtube.com/user/selite?feature=mhee
#10ShorydoukenPosted 4/25/2013 1:24:03 PM
S*** guys, why do people hate on Scorpion? Because he's a guest and not a DC character?

He's the PB for Netherealms, and he was in MKvDCU (Which, Granted, was a sucky game by my understanding)
---
Not changing this sig 'till I beat Lucario's Jak once, and Crab's G.cole once. Also, yes, I am y_not_zoidy. I lost a bet to SkeletonSackboy.
PSN:Luigifan20