Reasons why the "Leaked" DLC are fake..

#11Lord_Shadow_19Posted 4/25/2013 1:24:38 PM
Kcthanagarathos posted...
I. No one asked for them. Ed Boon isn't a neanderthal. He knows that the game will sell with fan votes.

II. They could be alternate costume voices. Batgirl could easily be a switch costume with Batman, since all of his animations are androgynous. Zod IS basically Superman.

III. The silhouetted DLC poster about 90% confirms them off. The first silhouette is CLEARLY Martian Manhunter. Lobo is already the first DLC, taking up two spots. That leaves 2 slots left, with 3 DLC on that list.

IV. Seriously. Look at the list. Batgirl? General Zod? SCORPION? Clearly they are hiding the true DLC with fake names. We all know Ed Boon would do something like this. Also.

The voice actor who plays Zod also plays Martian Manhunter.

The voice actor who plays Scorpion also plays Captain Cold.

The voice actress who plays Batgirl also plays Black Canary.

Think what you want, but this "Leaked DLC" is fake.

Just accept that we're getting Batgirl, Zod, and Scorpion, you may not like it, I'm not a big fan of it, but the evidence is pretty solid, sorry dude.
---
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
#12BigBlackMarthPosted 4/25/2013 1:29:15 PM

III. The silhouetted DLC poster about 90% confirms them off. The first silhouette is CLEARLY Martian Manhunter. Lobo is already the first DLC, taking up two spots. That leaves 2 slots left, with 3 DLC on that list.

Wasn't the silhouette in MK9 of Freddy cougar just a generic one because the claws and fedora. Idk I thought the other 3 were generic and 1 had its arms crossed and a cape on? Seems like that's a dead giveaway as well, unless its all just another ploy to throw us off the track. :)
---
PSN ID: BurdManJR270
Injustice mains: Grundy, Hawkgirl, and Killer Frost.
#13FlyingDeCowPosted 4/25/2013 1:32:33 PM
BigBlackMarth posted...

Wasn't the silhouette in MK9 of Freddy cougar just a generic one because the claws and fedora. Idk I thought the other 3 were generic and 1 had its arms crossed and a cape on? Seems like that's a dead giveaway as well, unless its all just another ploy to throw us off the track. :)

Freddy Cougar, huh?
---
When the Black Knight tossed Ragnell to Greil, it was actually meant as an attack. If Awakening is any indication, the proper way to use Ragnell is to throw it.
#14Dragonage2ftwPosted 4/25/2013 1:34:04 PM
I. No one asked for them. Ed Boon isn't a neanderthal. He knows that the game will sell with fan votes.

II. They could be alternate costume voices. Batgirl could easily be a switch costume with Batman, since all of his animations are androgynous. Zod IS basically Superman.

IV. Seriously. Look at the list. Batgirl? General Zod? SCORPION? Clearly they are hiding the true DLC with fake names. We all know Ed Boon would do something like this. Also.

Except they've shown pictures of Earth one Scorpion. Also, we don't know which Batgirl we're getting.
#15Kcthanagarathos(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 1:35:27 PM
Like I said, Ed Boon knows how to create games. He knew that MK9 was the appropriate game to add guests to. Injustice is not, however, and I'm certain he knows it.

He also said that he won't be adding in any MK characters, so that list is already fake. Either that or he will provide Scorpion as SEPARATE DLC aside from the 4. Zod and Batgirl will NOT be DLC, however. They will most likely be costumes.

Just face it. This list is not DLC CHARACTERS.
#16The_DarkwalkerPosted 4/25/2013 1:35:36 PM
Ed Boon is fully capable of "leaking" this info on purpose just to watch fans piss and moan for his own amusement, then release the REAL dlc and watch them bloody themselves in a frenzy as his dlc sells like hotcakes. As I stated in another topic, they want TO MAKE MONEY. To give people content they want, not force them to settle for content they hate. And last time I checked, NRS still liked money.
---
The highest sail catches the most wind. And right now I'm at full mast.
#17Lord_Shadow_19Posted 4/25/2013 1:37:51 PM
Such denial in this topic, hell such denial on this board, just accept it guys.
---
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
#18DarkAdonis123Posted 4/25/2013 1:39:00 PM
$corpion and co are coming. Might as well get over it and stop clinging to some false hope. Just don't buy them.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#19EvilSakuraiPosted 4/25/2013 1:39:39 PM

Only in Brazil.

In the USA:
There is nobody on the voice acting list who is known to play General Zod. Nobody. Nolan North is just as likely to voice Martian Manhunter or Captain Cold, as he is Zod.
The voice actor for Scorpion isn't known for playing any other DC Superhero roles... Though he also is voicing Damian Wayne.
The voice actress for Batgirl is known for voicing Oracle in the Arkham games, but outside of that, hasn't done any DC voice acting before this. She's also stated to be voicing someone in the game. Then again, that's not to say she can't voice someone else.
---
PSN:omegamarth. I play fighting games.
Official Shaquille O'Neal of the SSB4 board. Yeah, he'll be in the game, don't worry.
#20ThisAnvilPosted 4/25/2013 1:41:39 PM
You guys are REALLY setting yourselves up for a disappointment. If you just say to yourselves that there is at least a possibility that the leaked list is accurate then you aren't setting yourselves up for a big disappointment later on.
---
But Aquaman. You cannot marry a woman without gills... You're from two different worlds.