Which DLC alt is the best/worst

#11jcrest87Posted 4/25/2013 4:03:40 PM
That hairline on flashpoint Aquaman makes me cringe.
---
PSN: JCrest87
Currently playing: Injustice, Bioshock: Infinite, SSF4AE 2012
#12badjab326Posted 4/25/2013 4:12:27 PM
Best is any of the Arkham City costumes. They mesh really well with the rest of the game and look lightyears better than the default designs.

Worst is probably blackest night Batman or Lockdown Supes, though I haven't seen them in-game yet so I'm not sure.
---
TTT2-Bruce & Bryan; UMvC3-Frank/Deadpool/Nems; MK9-Reptile
#13Ebak_the_catPosted 4/25/2013 4:14:43 PM
I don't really hate any particular costume. I think the Lockdown one (if we count it) is probably the worst. I get that people don't like some of the designs. However, is it that the rendition of the costume is bad or that the design the costume from the comic is bad. I do like the Aquaman Flashpoint costume, I just like it...
---
Difference in opinion is not an attack, merely an opening to discuss different perspectives and views.
Play a game then judge, don't judge before you play.
#14Gasmask-AvengerPosted 4/25/2013 4:20:29 PM
love Knightfall Bane, all of the Arkham City outfits, Flashpoint Wonder Woman and Flashpoint Deathstroke.

really disappointed with Zombie Mode, Black Lantern Batman and Red Son Superman because they're not different from their regular versions. I expected zombie mode and Black Lantern Bats to sound all messed up vocally and I assumed Red Son Superman would say a bunch of stuff in Russian but alas he's just regular Supes. Even having him be a Regime Superman skin would've been somewhat better.
#15JH_211990Posted 4/25/2013 4:36:03 PM
Ebak_the_cat posted...
I don't really hate any particular costume. I think the Lockdown one (if we count it) is probably the worst. I get that people don't like some of the designs. However, is it that the rendition of the costume is bad or that the design the costume from the comic is bad. I do like the Aquaman Flashpoint costume, I just like it...

This. I'm not a fan of some of the costumes, but I like them just because they are different, and that gives us more variety, which I like. Ed also said there is over 100 costumes in this game so I bet most of those are the character's new 52 looks, more designs they made up, and the character's classic designs.
#16quadomatic23Posted 4/25/2013 4:57:47 PM
I like flashpoint Aquaman. Not sure why it is getting all the hate.
---
"Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
#17NickD71Posted 4/25/2013 5:08:19 PM
Best: Green Arrow cw :D
Worst: Blackest Night Batman, New 52 Green Lantern
#18Cthulhu_FhtagnPosted 4/25/2013 5:13:25 PM
Best are CW Arrow and Red Son Superman

Worst is zombie mode
---
http://i.imgur.com/Jw8fAp0.jpg
#19meganinja16Posted 4/25/2013 5:26:26 PM(edited)
Flashpoint Aquaman is worst
his head is horrible everything else is fine

Arrow is definitely the best