Scorpion super move

#1fredd4781Posted 4/26/2013 2:42:44 PM
With scorpion supposedly being a dlc charecter are we gonna have a fatality or some dumb beat em up move?
#2SuperheroicsPosted 4/26/2013 2:43:26 PM
It'll probably be his Toasty fatality turned into a super.
---
http://www.thedailyprophet.net
#3Icehound2Posted 4/26/2013 2:46:05 PM
Tonight at 6: gaming company NetherRealm Studios is being sued by the ESRB for using a "fatality" move in their new teen-rated "Injustice: Gods Among Us" video game. Apparently, developers ran out of time and were unable to code the new DLC character 'Scorpion' to pan the camera away as his harpoon graphically impales his opponents.

More as this story develops.
---
M4A78T-E | AMD Phenom II X4 955 Processor 3.21 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 (4 x 4GB) RAM | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB
#4Just_a_loserPosted 4/26/2013 2:53:49 PM
Sword uppercut, toss spear at opponent in midair "GET OVER HERE", yanks them into a series of sword strikes, a kick to knock them back, then quickly unmasks and toasties.

Calling it now.
---
The world is cruel. And the only morality in a cruel world...is chance. Unbiased. Unprejudiced. Fair.
#5BluBlue4Posted 4/26/2013 3:24:27 PM
Just_a_loser posted...
Sword uppercut, toss spear at opponent in midair "GET OVER HERE", yanks them into a series of sword strikes, a kick to knock them back, then quickly unmasks and toasties.

Calling it now.

Sounds great. Hope they go with this is the leak is true.

I never played MK9 so I don't know how Scorpion's gameplay was but people have said that it's similar to Batman's. If that true then maybe he could just be an alt with a different voice/quotes/intro/outro/super.

I'd like that.
---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon
#6BreakingBrad4Posted 4/26/2013 3:28:52 PM
Perfect idea. He decodes himself, and erases his existence from the game. Doesn't do much damage. But makes the game that much better
---
Will remove this signature when a Marvel V.S DC game is made
#7JoustXPosted 4/26/2013 3:31:26 PM
Icehound2 posted...
Tonight at 6: gaming company NetherRealm Studios is being sued by the ESRB for using a "fatality" move in their new teen-rated "Injustice: Gods Among Us" video game. Apparently, developers ran out of time and were unable to code the new DLC character 'Scorpion' to pan the camera away as his harpoon graphically impales his opponents.

MK vs DC was Teen and had Fatalities
---
PSN - PillarDominguez
Playing - Injustice, Defiance - Waiting for - Last of Us, Watch Dogs
#8The_Shadow_LinkPosted 4/26/2013 3:33:16 PM
Better hope for nothing more than a Dumb Beat Em Up. Games Rating won't allow for a extremely gory Fatality.

And that's a good thing. Joker's win pose is as far as they will take it. I don't know why you people even want Scorpion when it's impossible for him to have major gore...
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#9Icehound2Posted 4/26/2013 3:36:48 PM
JoustX posted...
Icehound2 posted...

Didn't they censor them for North American version? Like the camera panning before something graphic got shown?
---
If you don't like it, give it to me.
#10Poseidon_RedPosted 4/26/2013 3:37:12 PM
JoustX posted...
Icehound2 posted...

Technically your right, but no MK fan was satisfied with those fatalities. It's like making an Evil Dead movie without Bruce Campbell. You can all it Evil Dead, but no fan will acknowledge it.