Who do you consider the worst matchup of your main?

#1BoodendorfPosted 4/27/2013 9:46:41 AM
Using Hawkgirl here, GL is really damn hard to play against, Raven too.
---
PSN ID: Boo-ZAWARUDO
MHTri ID : UT9LMJ EU Servers currently HR : 53+
#2lumlumlummmPosted 4/27/2013 9:48:07 AM(edited)
I have a really hard time against Nightwing as Harley. But that might just be a problem with me instead of it being a bad matchup for her.
---
GT: nadgess | Injustice: Harley Quinn
#3GyudonKillerPosted 4/27/2013 9:47:38 AM
using harley, I just dont know what to do against Superman. At all.
---
XBL/PSN:GyudonKiller
UMvC3:Skrull/Spencer/Strange, SSFIVAE:Chun/Cody, SG:Cerebella, P4A:Chie, Injustice: Harley Quinn/Sinestro
#4SK00DXPosted 4/27/2013 9:49:12 AM
I main Black Adam and I don't play online that much so...maybe Superman?
---
~<Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate (from the truth) after You have guided us, and grant us mercy from You.>~
#5DocBacon93Posted 4/27/2013 9:49:50 AM
Boodendorf posted...
Using Hawkgirl here, GL is really damn hard to play against, Raven too.

Same, though I only fought one Raven ever, and she didn't know what she was doing.
#6Zerou_CoolPosted 4/27/2013 9:54:39 AM
I main Harley Quinn. I don't really have a problem fighting any character until the "use as many moves as possible" challenge comes into play. Than it's either a hit or miss. I can still do a lot of damage to people doing she same stuff over and over but she's not really a good zoner or rusher.
---
PsN : Ryuu_Hyuga [216] Injustice - Harley Quinn
DCUO-Ryuu Hyuga Fire DPS/BigBoss Extreme Gadget Troller/ Great Saiyawoman Elec Healer/Akira Reign Nature Healer
#7DavidgraymanPosted 4/27/2013 9:54:53 AM
Grundy v. Nightwing/Superdupes at the moment
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin
#8Boodendorf(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 10:00:15 AM
GyudonKiller posted...
using harley, I just dont know what to do against Superman. At all.

How about going slow and steady, jumping above lasers and doing that airgun attack if he does air laser to stall in the air? What about her MB ultra slow fireball thing, can you take it out if you predict what the supes is gonna do?

As for Grundy... Sorry, no idea. I heard of something called walking armor, where you cancel a move that has armor by dashing, something like that. Maybe use this against supes when his trait his off.
---
PSN ID: Boo-ZAWARUDO
MHTri ID : UT9LMJ EU Servers currently HR : 53+
#9EvilSakuraiPosted 4/27/2013 10:05:31 AM
SK00DX posted...
I main Black Adam and I don't play online that much so...maybe Superman?

Fellow Black Adam player here.

Superman is tough, but beatable. But likely not in your favor. But this could be that many of the Superman players online are some of the best on PSN, lol.

Nightwing is another tough one. He's got great tools at range, air fireball, ect.

Grapplers in general, Grundy and Doomsday more than Bane, can be a pain in your ass if you can't keep them out.

Aquaman is tough, but I think it's 5/5... Which is a bad matchup for Black Adam, lol top tier problems.

But out of what I've played, Wonder Woman is the hardest matchup for Black Adam. Her rope beats out mid ranged moves, which is where you like to hang out. She's got air dashes, air tiara, and that charging move which is really hard for you to defend against. Also, her Sword/Shield stance gives her normals way better range than yours, along with a nasty anti-air. It's really hard to zone her, and at mid/close range, she can hang with you, or beat you, depending on stance.
---
PSN:omegamarth. I play fighting games.
Official Shaquille O'Neal of the SSB4 board. Yeah, he'll be in the game, don't worry.
#10Wario_manPosted 4/27/2013 10:07:30 AM
Anybody ;-;
..I'm not very good.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.