Nightwing in Injustice comic #16 (Spoilers)

#171Wario_manPosted 4/30/2013 11:36:56 PM
The Batman characters were always supposed to be realistic. This wasn't out of nowhere, Damien has tried time and again to attack him like that to surprise him and do damage, this time he actually did it. That's how a lot of people die, just someone taking something too far, something going wrong and someone getting hurt. People's heads aren't as tough as you'd think.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
#172valian_raynePosted 4/30/2013 11:39:14 PM
Thd

Crck
#173LeatherWingsPosted 5/1/2013 6:50:41 AM
Robot_Soopa posted...
LeatherWings posted...
but I'm not saying its completely OOC for her too, especially given the canon where she's moved on from Joker basically and turning over a new leaf.

The canon where she celebrates Joker as a hero for killing millions and creates a new gang dedicated to preserving his memory?

That "new leaf?"

And *gasps* works in cohoots with Batman? Yeah. THAT new leaf.
---
Men only think of the past before they die to see if there was proof that they were ever alive. ~ Jet Black. Cowboy Bebop
#174Vanitas_RemnantPosted 5/1/2013 7:02:05 AM
I can't stop laughing, this is too hilarious XD
---
I feel a draft on my butt
#175HalfazedninjaPosted 5/1/2013 7:54:45 AM
Verdika posted...

There are no words...there is nothing left after this. Nightwing...NIGHTWING...Batman's best student, arguably as good as the man himself, the king of improvisation, the first Robin, and the guy who is roughly Daredevil level agile...gets taken out like this?

Even Batman is split between horrified and "WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

I felt the exact same way. I had flashback to the Who's The Boss episode where Jonathan dreamt he killed Tony by hitting him with a slingshot (showing my age a bit).

I was really expecting a fight, not a tantrum gone wrong.
---
Xbox, PSN, Steam: Halfazedninja
http://www.theninjaverse.wordpress.com
#176NoreniaPosted 5/1/2013 6:55:07 PM
ahem.

"MY SON IS DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!"

"Jesus Christ!"
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/Sonerradu/Tao.gif
#177EternalWeaponXPosted 5/1/2013 7:57:18 PM
wow, really!? They did nightwing like that and why the hell is harley quinn of all people crying?
---
I'd post a better sig but my imagination is shot.
#178Richard_GraysonPosted 5/2/2013 8:09:10 PM
ForbiddenCasual posted...
Richard_Grayson posted...
It's O.K., everyone. I'm alive and healthy. Thanks for your concern.

Good try, You play as Nightwing.
The real Nightwing is dead, Damian....

Umm... what? My name is Richard Grayson, and I'm RIGHT HERE! -___-
---
Diana <3 http://i.imgur.com/KTOg7ee.jpg
PSN: TheLimit32 [JL Heroes (Vita/PSP) Injustice (PS3) {Main: Wonder Woman <3} I also play as myself, and Batman.]
#179RagnoraokPosted 5/2/2013 8:12:27 PM
EternalWeaponX posted...
wow, really!? They did nightwing like that and why the hell is harley quinn of all people crying?

LOL, there was just a huge debate a couple of pages back about that very question.
---
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....not like it matters, we are all losers anyways.