Possible DLC character release dates

#11AnomalycadPosted 5/2/2013 4:11:58 PM
CAW Evolution posted...
Lobo was accidentally put up on XBL on April 18, two-and-a-half weeks before his scheduled release. Batgirl going up today probably means that she's intended to release on May 21 -- a new character every two weeks, like MK9. If so, I believe the DLC schedule will follow the order that the characters are listed in the Season Pass coding:

[UnlockedDLC.Characters]
+Unlocked=CHAR_Lobo
+Unlocked=CHAR_Batgirl
+Unlocked=CHAR_Scorpion
+Unlocked=CHAR_Zod

May 7 - Lobo
May 21 - Batgirl
June 4 - Scorpion
June 18 - Zod (4 days after Man of Steel film premiere)

I hope this is the case, because it's a lot sooner than I anticipated.

Even though those are pretty much confirmed, I'm still curious about the character select screen on where they will place them or if it will be a total changed character select screen adding more on the bottom.
If they were to add more on the bottom, this makes me think we could get two more, 1 villain and 1 hero which could be Atrocitus and Martian Manhunter. considering two weeks and lets say August is the deadline for DLC characters July 2 and then July 16 for the last DLC characters.
#12AnomalycadPosted 5/2/2013 4:13:34 PM
DiabloNeonX posted...
That makes a lot of sense.

If they're coming out that quickly, I'd say Ed Boon's hints at a possible second round of DLC might very well be possible.

Considering that, I'd say highly likely, but the question is how many?
#13CAW Evolution(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 4:13:38 PM
Anomalycad posted...
CAW Evolution posted...
Lobo was accidentally put up on XBL on April 18, two-and-a-half weeks before his scheduled release. Batgirl going up today probably means that she's intended to release on May 21 -- a new character every two weeks, like MK9. If so, I believe the DLC schedule will follow the order that the characters are listed in the Season Pass coding:

[UnlockedDLC.Characters]
+Unlocked=CHAR_Lobo
+Unlocked=CHAR_Batgirl
+Unlocked=CHAR_Scorpion
+Unlocked=CHAR_Zod

May 7 - Lobo
May 21 - Batgirl
June 4 - Scorpion
June 18 - Zod (4 days after Man of Steel film premiere)

I hope this is the case, because it's a lot sooner than I anticipated.

Even though those are pretty much confirmed, I'm still curious about the character select screen on where they will place them or if it will be a total changed character select screen adding more on the bottom.
If they were to add more on the bottom, this makes me think we could get two more, 1 villain and 1 hero which could be Atrocitus and Martian Manhunter. considering two weeks and lets say August is the deadline for DLC characters July 2 and then July 16 for the last DLC characters.

The select screen has been hacked into to reveal 3 of the DLC slots:

http://psx-scene.com/forums/attachments/f180/43008d1366569498-injustice-up-incoming-work-dcf_dlc-slots_zpsc0837830.png
#14macarbeonePosted 5/2/2013 4:49:49 PM
On the subject of the zod release what do you want to bet they release a man of steel skin for both superman and zod from the movie as well
---
PSN:xxKILLIONAIRExx
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/360_moonwalk.gif
#15FlyingDeCowPosted 5/2/2013 8:24:27 PM
macarbeone posted...
On the subject of the zod release what do you want to bet they release a man of steel skin for both superman and zod from the movie as well

I'd bet the farm on it.
---
When the Black Knight tossed Ragnell to Greil, it was actually meant as an attack. If Awakening is any indication, the proper way to use Ragnell is to throw it.
#16DiabloNeonXPosted 5/2/2013 10:15:41 PM
macarbeone posted...

That's a fool's bet. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised by that.
---
Currently Playing: Halo 4 (360), Forza 3 (360), Paper Mario Sticker Star (3DS), Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (PS3), Phantasy Star Online v2 (DC)
#17EvilSakuraiPosted 5/2/2013 10:28:07 PM
Can't wait for May 7th!

**** ALL THOSE OTHER DAYS!

This.

I guess Zod might be cool tho.
---
PSN:omegamarth. Mains: Lobo? Subs: Black Adam, Ares, Bane.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/Burgess/1361508641312_zpsf28e6834.gif