Possible DLC character release dates

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Possible DLC character release dates
3 years ago#11
CAW Evolution posted...
Lobo was accidentally put up on XBL on April 18, two-and-a-half weeks before his scheduled release. Batgirl going up today probably means that she's intended to release on May 21 -- a new character every two weeks, like MK9. If so, I believe the DLC schedule will follow the order that the characters are listed in the Season Pass coding:

[UnlockedDLC.Characters]
+Unlocked=CHAR_Lobo
+Unlocked=CHAR_Batgirl
+Unlocked=CHAR_Scorpion
+Unlocked=CHAR_Zod

May 7 - Lobo
May 21 - Batgirl
June 4 - Scorpion
June 18 - Zod (4 days after Man of Steel film premiere)

I hope this is the case, because it's a lot sooner than I anticipated.

Even though those are pretty much confirmed, I'm still curious about the character select screen on where they will place them or if it will be a total changed character select screen adding more on the bottom.
If they were to add more on the bottom, this makes me think we could get two more, 1 villain and 1 hero which could be Atrocitus and Martian Manhunter. considering two weeks and lets say August is the deadline for DLC characters July 2 and then July 16 for the last DLC characters.
3 years ago#12
DiabloNeonX posted...
That makes a lot of sense.

If they're coming out that quickly, I'd say Ed Boon's hints at a possible second round of DLC might very well be possible.

Considering that, I'd say highly likely, but the question is how many?
3 years ago#13
Anomalycad posted...
CAW Evolution posted...
Lobo was accidentally put up on XBL on April 18, two-and-a-half weeks before his scheduled release. Batgirl going up today probably means that she's intended to release on May 21 -- a new character every two weeks, like MK9. If so, I believe the DLC schedule will follow the order that the characters are listed in the Season Pass coding:

[UnlockedDLC.Characters]
+Unlocked=CHAR_Lobo
+Unlocked=CHAR_Batgirl
+Unlocked=CHAR_Scorpion
+Unlocked=CHAR_Zod

May 7 - Lobo
May 21 - Batgirl
June 4 - Scorpion
June 18 - Zod (4 days after Man of Steel film premiere)

I hope this is the case, because it's a lot sooner than I anticipated.

Even though those are pretty much confirmed, I'm still curious about the character select screen on where they will place them or if it will be a total changed character select screen adding more on the bottom.
If they were to add more on the bottom, this makes me think we could get two more, 1 villain and 1 hero which could be Atrocitus and Martian Manhunter. considering two weeks and lets say August is the deadline for DLC characters July 2 and then July 16 for the last DLC characters.

The select screen has been hacked into to reveal 3 of the DLC slots:

http://psx-scene.com/forums/attachments/f180/43008d1366569498-injustice-up-incoming-work-dcf_dlc-slots_zpsc0837830.png
3 years ago#14
On the subject of the zod release what do you want to bet they release a man of steel skin for both superman and zod from the movie as well
PSN:xxKILLIONAIRExx
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/360_moonwalk.gif
3 years ago#15
macarbeone posted...
On the subject of the zod release what do you want to bet they release a man of steel skin for both superman and zod from the movie as well

I'd bet the farm on it.
When the Black Knight tossed Ragnell to Greil, it was actually meant as an attack. If Awakening is any indication, the proper way to use Ragnell is to throw it.
3 years ago#16
macarbeone posted...

That's a fool's bet. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised by that.
Currently Playing: Halo 4 (360), Forza 3 (360), Paper Mario Sticker Star (3DS), Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (PS3), Phantasy Star Online v2 (DC)
3 years ago#17
Can't wait for May 7th!

**** ALL THOSE OTHER DAYS!

This.

I guess Zod might be cool tho.
PSN:omegamarth. Mains: Lobo? Subs: Black Adam, Ares, Bane.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/Burgess/1361508641312_zpsf28e6834.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Possible DLC character release dates

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived