I Say No To Download Compatability Packs

#1EllieStrangerPosted 5/3/2013 1:53:13 AM
They can't force me to download them. I never did it for MK9, so I won't here.
#2Dsurions_WrathPosted 5/3/2013 1:54:47 AM
*ahem*.....

*slaps you with a fish* That's for you and your ilk making me not be able to play as Kenshi-anu Reeves in MK9's online!
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#3Nemesis_primePosted 5/3/2013 1:57:16 AM
Yea i got tired of spending hours maining Rain just to go online to fight someone who didnt download the patch. I just quit out of the match. If you cant donwload the patches and still play online than i wont play you.
---
"Herald of Unicron"Guyver 4? Part Guyver, Part Zoanoid"-Sho
PSN ID - Rich_Sandlin88. XBL Gamer Tag - NEMESISPRlME
#4badjab326Posted 5/3/2013 1:59:28 AM
EllieStranger posted...

Ok. Have fun not being able to play online.
---
TTT2-Bruce & Bryan; UMvC3-Frank/Deadpool/Nems; MK9-Reptile
#5Captain_Sexy_TPosted 5/3/2013 2:04:30 AM
I say no to optional compatability packs. They should be mandatory. Aren't PS3 users getting them in a patch? Wish they had done that with MK.
---
PSN: Rectal_Fungi --------- Origin: Cpt_Mustache
Youtube.com/AngryJT <----- Injustice Videos!
#6KarstienPosted 5/3/2013 2:04:56 AM
badjab326 posted...
EllieStranger posted...

Ok. Have fun not being able to play online.

This. Rumour has it that no pack = no online. Booyah!
---
PSN: Von_Carstien
PSABR: Main - Jak - G Cole - // - Injustice: Main - Doomsday - Grundy - Bane
#7Dsurions_WrathPosted 5/3/2013 2:05:58 AM
Captain_Sexy_T posted...
I say no to optional compatability packs. They should be mandatory. Aren't PS3 users getting them in a patch? Wish they had done that with MK.

I hope they are. Actually might learn to play Lobo, Batgirl, or Scorpion. Don't want to not be able to play them because some a-hole decided to not download the compatibility pack because he didn't want to fight any of em >.>
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#8KarstienPosted 5/3/2013 2:07:19 AM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Captain_Sexy_T posted...

I hope they are. Actually might learn to play Lobo, Batgirl, or Scorpion. Don't want to not be able to play them because some a-hole decided to not download the compatibility pack because he didn't want to fight any of em >.>

Future Scorpion main here agrees with this.
---
PSN: Von_Carstien
PSABR: Main - Jak - G Cole - // - Injustice: Main - Doomsday - Grundy - Bane
#9TheThrillmasterPosted 5/3/2013 2:17:31 AM
Yeah, fight the system! Loser...
---
"The future is worth it. All the pain. All the tears. The future is worth the fight." - Martian Manhunter
#10bnmpPosted 5/3/2013 2:35:08 AM
I don't play online much, but I'll download it for the free skins and for when I do play online to be fair to those who did buy the other characters (I'm planning to just buy Batgirl).