Classic Deathstroke skin revealed, Teen Titans skin pack

#21ItIsOkBroPosted 5/3/2013 2:10:26 PM
MattMcClain posted...
Jacornonthecob posted...
xxmvcfanxx1000 posted...
So is the Teen Titans pack just with Cyborg and Deathstroke? or will there be more?

I don't think it's that Cyborg. This looks like TV TT Slade, not comics.

That skin looks NOTHING like the Cartoon Slade, this is DEATHSTROKE from the comics...

A damn shame that people only know Deathstroke from the Teen Titans cartoon.

a shame? teen titans is the s*** and reading comics is not.
---
I'm wrong for the right.
#22OmegaPillowPosted 5/3/2013 2:16:08 PM
Where's the source
---
Psn: An_Axe_Murderer 360: An Axe Murd3r3r capcoms defense force damage control on sfxt::http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/999533-street-fighter-x-tekken/62143163
#23CyborgTwentyPosted 5/3/2013 2:16:10 PM
RedHawk4 posted...
TEEN TITANS PACK?! Sold.

yeah can't wait to pay the $6.99!
#24CAW Evolution(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 2:17:37 PM
OmegaPillow posted...
Where's the source

facebook.com/injusticegame
#25caboose84Posted 5/3/2013 2:18:36 PM
I'm sorry, I'm usually against people who talk down to other people and make it seem like they're above them in any way, but Jesus, I'm so tired of the "Hey, that's not Cyborg or Slade from the Teen Titans show! Cyborg has blue in his armor!" etc. I don't even read comics and I know that Teen Titans was an actual comic series from the 80's(?) before it was ever a t.v. show. Good God, people can be so ignorant. At least know what you're talking about before you whine about it.
---
GT:UrNeighborJimmy
"Change is only good when it makes things better." - Bonnie MacFarlane
#26codemeisterx70Posted 5/3/2013 2:19:36 PM
ItIsOkBro posted...
MattMcClain posted...
Jacornonthecob posted...
xxmvcfanxx1000 posted...
So is the Teen Titans pack just with Cyborg and Deathstroke? or will there be more?

That skin looks NOTHING like the Cartoon Slade, this is DEATHSTROKE from the comics...

You realize your on a board for a COMIC video game fighter who's all got their starts in...wait for it...COMICS.
---
Tell it to the cleaning lady on monday. - Todd ingram
Persona 4 - "Rated M for Mara."
#27ItIsOkBroPosted 5/3/2013 2:23:39 PM
codemeisterx70 posted...
ItIsOkBro posted...
MattMcClain posted...
Jacornonthecob posted...
xxmvcfanxx1000 posted...

You realize your on a board for a COMIC video game fighter who's all got their starts in...wait for it...COMICS.

and you do realizes till that actual comic book fans are such a huge minority on these boards.
---
I'm wrong for the right.
#28deltamiragePosted 5/3/2013 2:26:44 PM
that looks nothing like Teen Titans Slade. Looks more like Classic Deathstroke to me
---
PSN - TheFraud - UMVC3 Team - Spider-Man/Dorm/Doom - Injustice - Raven
#29UmuruPosted 5/3/2013 2:28:39 PM
Here's hoping for disco suit Nightwing in this pack too if Raven isn't. :P
#30mlc818Posted 5/3/2013 2:30:02 PM
ItIsOkBro posted...

and you do realizes till that actual comic book fans are such a huge minority on these boards.

Yes, but it's equivalent to playing MVC and complaining that they made up the alternate costumes, solely because you don't recognize the arc they're referencing. For example, someone who hasn't ever read comics would definitely have no idea who the Scarlet Spider was, and would think it was dumb that there is a Spiderman costume where he wears a sweatshirt with torn off sleeves.

Also, I think you're misjudging how many people who play this also like comics. I don't read very many DC comics, but I wouldn't have bought this (since it's from the MK team, and I'm more of a SF-style guy) if it didn't feature comic book characters.