Ayone else hate Nolan's batman persona?

#1BisolarPosted 5/4/2013 8:51:48 PM
Batman Begins and the Dark Knight are great movies, but I can't stand Nolan's portrayal of Batman.
#2rj568Posted 5/4/2013 8:52:45 PM
Where is the trigger!?
---
The King Of Man-Hair
PSN: Kykiske568 GT: X FATALD3MONX
#3cctrunks317Posted 5/4/2013 8:53:25 PM
Bisolar posted...
Batman Begins and the Dark Knight are great movies, but I can't stand Nolan's portrayal of Batman.

I hear yah. Great great movies. But on a whole not great comic book movies. I don't want campiness to the levels of Batman and Robin.... yikes so terrible.... But I don't typically like them being TOO realistic. I feel like movies like Iron man and the Avengers nailed it. I like my comic book movies to be more.. comic booky lol
#4TehMojodogsPosted 5/4/2013 8:53:26 PM
No, because hes just Batman like always.
---
Join the Fight! Defeat the Reich!
https://www.facebook.com/CoalitiontoStopGunViolence?fref=ts
#5Capitan_KidPosted 5/4/2013 8:53:29 PM
Nolan Batman>>>>Every other Batman
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
Official Husband of Nowi
#6XdieXPosted 5/4/2013 8:53:39 PM
I loved it all i have no complaints
---
PSN: I_HATE_EVERYONE1
http://youtu.be/tNW3ItQOd7c <--- haha
#7DegalonPosted 5/4/2013 8:55:02 PM
cctrunks317 posted...
Bisolar posted...

I hear yah. Great great movies. But on a whole not great comic book movies. I don't want campiness to the levels of Batman and Robin.... yikes so terrible.... But I don't typically like them being TOO realistic. I feel like movies like Iron man and the Avengers nailed it. I like my comic book movies to be more.. comic booky lol

Yeah, Nolan movies are good in their own right, but terrible as adaptations. Too far removed from the source, winds up being like the Chun Li Street Fighter movie, in that it's "In Name Only".
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards
#8JoshelplexPosted 5/4/2013 8:55:19 PM
cctrunks317 posted...
Bisolar posted...

I agree. What bothered me more was Nolan's Bane, since yiu'd literally need to be told who he was since he's so different.
---
Magnificent Seven had the greatest soundtrack ever. FACT.
PSN: Joshelplex
#9TomoEK9Posted 5/4/2013 8:56:21 PM
Degalon posted...
cctrunks317 posted...
Bisolar posted...

Yeah, Nolan movies are good in their own right, but terrible as adaptations. Too far removed from the source, winds up being like the Chun Li Street Fighter movie, in that it's "In Name Only".

Batman Begins and The Dark Knight weren't too bad or far removed from the comics. The Dark Knight Rises kind of jumped the shark though.
#10aray48Posted 5/4/2013 8:56:22 PM
I agree, and they do lack a whole lot of Batman actually fighting, so they are kind of lame in that regard.