#81caffiend7Posted 5/5/2013 1:36:55 AM
diebuster2 posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
Adam West Batman>>>>Every other Batman

I agree
#82thejman270Posted 5/5/2013 1:53:41 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#83Darkfire_31Posted 5/5/2013 2:17:18 AM
I wasn't a fan of Nolan's Batman. While they were good movies, because of veteran actors Oldman, Cain, Freeman, good musical score and realistic portrayal of characters. they were amazingly flawed as well.

Here's a list of my problems (spoilers)
-Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne was a great Idea but his Throat Cancer Batman voice was awful.
- Batman doesn't seem to want to be batman in Dark Knight and Dark Knight Rises?
-The Joker was not as jovial as he should have been there were a few scenes that were good but overall it felt a bit lacking in comedic violence.
-Nolan violated Batman's rule by letting Ra's Al Ghul die. Batman is supposed to be 100% non-lethal.
-Nolan's Portrayal of Talia was awful, he didn't showcase her combat talents or anything else unique to the character. then, Poof dead...seriously?
-The amalgam Robin was a slap in the face, as he seemed to be a Jason/Tim hybrid with no traits in common with Dick.
- Ducard is Al Ghul, Tate is Al Ghul, Really? Nobody is who they say they are so we never get to know the greatest villains outside of the joker and bane.
- Scarecrow and Two face as villains were interesting and underused. Crane and Dent are more than just pawns for Al Ghul and Joker.
-Holmes/Gyllanhall Fiasco. The character was awful and so was the acting.

Nolan might be the close but still not anywhere near perfect, and certainly not as great as people say. As regular movies the Nolan Trilogy is good but as comic book movies, they are lacking.
---
I miss content unlocked through effort, not money.
#84giantqtipzPosted 5/5/2013 2:24:14 AM
I think if I had watched Nolans Batman without knowing that people actively make fun of Batmans raspy voice, I would not mind Bales performance at all.

Though to be honest, Im actually fine with the voice....
#85Arxenal_SpiritPosted 5/5/2013 2:33:36 AM
Nolan's Batman was great. It added a somewhat realistic twist which is new and refreshing. The Batman voice made sense because if he talked regularly people would know he's Bruce Wayne so people hating the voice seems illogical to me. Joker and Bane were awesome villains. Joker being chaos and Bane living up to his name in definition to Batman.
---
tenth remainder
#86caffiend7Posted 5/5/2013 2:34:15 AM
#87TheWhoFanPosted 5/5/2013 2:57:40 AM
I don't know if anyone pointed this out already, but saying that you hate "Nolan's Batman persona" implies that Nolan is Batman's alter ego. What the TC meant is "portrayal", not persona.

Because word are difficult!
---
"On a technical level, PC obviously. But because PC and Xbox have no games, PS3 wins." - ScreamingMidget
They don't even try anymore.
#88KCJ5062Posted 5/5/2013 3:05:55 AM
In regards to Bale's voice, he sounded fine in Batman Begins and IIRC there wasn't very many complaints about it. It wasn't until TDK that when he started overdoing it.
#89diebuster2Posted 5/5/2013 3:34:55 AM
#90Phoenix6248Posted 5/5/2013 3:38:45 AM
Nolan's Batman:

My parents were killed. I need to send a message to show the city it can still function. A message that anyone can be Batman.

Later:

My Not so much my girlfriend died. I quit forever!

Joker: You can't let me die, because you are incorruptible.

Earlier:

*Has Gordon blow up the bridge to cause a train wreck and lets Ras die in the crash Batman created*
---
You don't get it, son. This isn't a mud hole. It's an operating table. And I'm the surgeon.