Time for you opinion on Batman.

#1kikookPosted 5/5/2013 3:21:18 PM
If they are going to nerf him, what are they going to do that won't ruin Batman. IMO, if Batman gets his bats nerfed he becomes garbage. He needs them to be as they are. That's the only thing that people complain about but at the same time it's not decisive. The only reason I don't lose to getting lamed out is because I can fire them off after someone tries to zone me causing me to get in instead of losing to lame play.

What I'm trying to say, if they nerf Batman, prepare to see him become low tier.
#2Green_PuffPosted 5/5/2013 3:22:10 PM
Nerf Batman? Give the guy Superpowers, lol.

Nah, he's good, but not enough to Nerf, IMO.
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#3The_Letter_KPosted 5/5/2013 3:23:29 PM
I could see the bats getting a larger cool-down, or maybe a bit of subtle playing with frame-data to cut down on the amount of 20-some-hit combos that people are capable of with him, but frankly, I don't think either is necessary.
---
"The beatings will continue until the staph infection improves!" - CM Punk
#4kikook(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 3:25:41 PM
The_Letter_K posted...
I could see the bats getting a larger cool-down, or maybe a bit of subtle playing with frame-data to cut down on the amount of 20-some-hit combos that people are capable of with him, but frankly, I don't think either is necessary.

I would welcome a slightly longer cool down but if it's an extremely long cool down that would be unfair.

Batman can only do about 43 damage with a full combo, that I have figured out. I don't think it's that unfair since it's situational and not something he's doing every combo.