If you played SF4 you remember darksydephil.

#21DarkAdonis123Posted 5/6/2013 4:48:58 AM
ForbiddenCasual posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...

I was once a good MvC1 player too. I fail to see how that matters when playing a FPS, or an RPG, or an action game.

I was just making a joke out of his constand whining, that is often his foremost arguments.
You kinda wonder how one can play games as a day job yet still be so bad at them..

Agreed. I tried watching him play Dark Souls before. Just let that marinate for a sec lol
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#22ScriptsPosted 5/6/2013 5:59:02 AM
oh dsp never change
---
http://i.imgur.com/aBdsp.gif http://i.imgur.com/GN0Sx.gif
http://i.imgur.com/JLgW1.gif http://i.imgur.com/hUk4j.gif
#23FlakconPosted 5/6/2013 6:11:49 AM
DarkBlueAnt posted...
I haven't played online yet, so this is my first time seeing Deathstroke spam.

What SHOULD he have been doing to get around it? It seemed like he was on the right track, but the guns are just very difficult to get past from full screen.

Block, move in slowly. Block, jump forward block. Okay you are near him. Block and then lantern's might. Okay he's knocked down, block as he constantly wakes up with sword flip. Punish on block. You could also use GL's diagonal air projectile as DS can't cover that spot unless he jump shot.

You see, each character has ways around projectile. If an approach or two causes you to eat sone shot doesn't mean it can't work. You just have to rethink and do it better. Of course you will do mistakes and eat some. It's zoners' game plan to screw with your mind and make you do stupid things.
---
PSN: theSkarekro
P4A: Akihiko | AE'12: Adon Sagat | Injustice: Nightwing Joker
#24DaroDarkexPosted 5/6/2013 6:14:13 AM
Please don't tell me those videos are from his own channel. 'Cause I don't want to accidentally give him views and possible ad revenue.
#25DarkAdonis123Posted 5/6/2013 6:17:16 AM
DaroDarkex posted...
Please don't tell me those videos are from his own channel. 'Cause I don't want to accidentally give him views and possible ad revenue.

Yup, they are.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#26Sipher360Posted 5/6/2013 7:08:16 AM
Why is it that all these "gamer personalities" always look like guys too old to be doing this type of thing. It's kind of disturbing, actually.
---
"Ahk and them never did nothing to me....terrorism is when you hang a * from a tree..." -Grand Puba Maxwell
#27NightMareBunnyPosted 5/6/2013 7:14:41 AM
Damn_Deadite posted...
The way he acts on his vids is a character to get people to watch. Hes trolling to get people to watch and talk about his vids... Same ol' schtick still works 4-5 years later lol

He seems like a complete jerk so I'd say he's lying...,,it's not a gimmick or joke like angry video game nerd he's how he acts constantly its not even funny
---
JUS FC:347983426961
Diamond FC:4167-0966-1829
#28SyggysPosted 5/6/2013 7:16:26 AM
DarkBlueAnt posted...
I haven't played online yet, so this is my first time seeing Deathstroke spam.

What SHOULD he have been doing to get around it? It seemed like he was on the right track, but the guns are just very difficult to get past from full screen.

Block and dash. They're all negative on block so you have time to block/duck and dash inbetween before he can fire the next one. Its a little more difficult online though, but still managable.
---
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss
#29PurpleNargaPosted 5/6/2013 7:23:16 AM
Deathstrokes trait makes his bullets unblockable
---
FC-1679 1980 5785
#30SyggysPosted 5/6/2013 7:27:48 AM
PurpleNarga posted...
Deathstrokes trait makes his bullets unblockable

But it takes time to activate, which gives you time to get in or interrupt him. You just have to keep an eye on him and make sure you don't miss the opportunity. Also once his trait runs out his guns don't work any more, so you're free to get in.
---
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss