Best DLC Skin Pack so far Ver. 2.0

#11badjab326(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 10:36:38 PM
I wonder what kind of skin packs they'll do down the road, and if they'll give some to the chars that are currently missing them...
---
TTT2-Bruce & Bryan; UMvC3-Frank/Deadpool/Nems; MK9-Reptile; Injustice-Joker
#12jordyboy1000Posted 5/6/2013 10:39:49 PM
Bad Girls because it gives new costumes for my 3 favourite characters.
#13JekefkaPosted 5/6/2013 10:51:28 PM
I usually hate on Classic Harley because it's the most generic "Jester" costume design imaginable. Honestly, think of a female jester type costume, and most ten-year-olds could come up with that just by looking through a deck of playing cards--but it's the nostalgia factor that makes it great, not the aesthetics itself, so I voted Bad Girls for the fan-service.
---
User Name = PSN
#14ssjthorPosted 5/6/2013 10:55:27 PM
badjab326 posted...
YoshioKST posted...
I kinda regret not getting Red Son instead of Arkham, but I'll probably buy Bad girls pack, dat WW.

You're not missing much. The missions are crap unless you wanna use the easier ones to skip over some main missions (did this to get New 52 Shazam a bit quicker), and the costumes are kinda meh except Red Son Grundy. Arkham pack makes all 3 look great though, especially Catwoman and Batman who really needed it.

Btw how'd you like playing through Arkham City as Catwoman?

WAIT! I can skip some s.t.a.r. missions by just getting 3 stars on some of the red dlc s.t.a.r. missions?!?
#15SmashKPosted 5/6/2013 10:59:48 PM
Just got done playing Batman Arkham City prior to Injustice, so I really dig the Arkham City skins....especially the Arkham Harley (via iOS).

The Bad Girl Wonder Woman is intriguing though. I'd like to play more of her....just need to find the time. So I might get the Bad Girls pack tomorrow so I have a reason to make more time for WW.
#16badjab326(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 11:09:21 PM
ssjthor posted...
badjab326 posted...
YoshioKST posted...
I kinda regret not getting Red Son instead of Arkham, but I'll probably buy Bad girls pack, dat WW.

You're not missing much. The missions are crap unless you wanna use the easier ones to skip over some main missions (did this to get New 52 Shazam a bit quicker), and the costumes are kinda meh except Red Son Grundy. Arkham pack makes all 3 look great though, especially Catwoman and Batman who really needed it.

Btw how'd you like playing through Arkham City as Catwoman?

WAIT! I can skip some s.t.a.r. missions by just getting 3 stars on some of the red dlc s.t.a.r. missions?!?

kinda, you won't be able to get Kryptonite Lex or Elseworlds Flash like this, but you can skip to Shazam's to get his New 52 alt pretty fast.
---
TTT2-Bruce & Bryan; UMvC3-Frank/Deadpool/Nems; MK9-Reptile; Injustice-Joker