I have $6 should I buy ''Teen Titans'' pack?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. I have $6 should I buy ''Teen Titans'' pack?
2 years ago#1
I play as Deathstroke and to get his costume I must buy all the pack so I ask you people:
Does it looks good in the game? I usually use Insurgency Deathstroke cause it looks badass.
2 years ago#2
Ehh, it depends. If you want more content, I say go for it. If not, then no,
2 years ago#3
JH_211990 posted...
Ehh, it depends. If you want more content, I say go for it. If not, then no,

I just one to know if it looks better than Insurgency one.
2 years ago#4
if you have the patience, then just wait for when the packs come out as discounted or bundled or something
---
It's as if it were all a dream.
2 years ago#5
LittleBigFan98 posted...
I play as Deathstroke

ew

*topic list*
---
assets18.pokemon.com/assets/cms/img/video-games/pokemonxy/characters/pokemonxy_froakie.jpg
2 years ago#6
SInce you play Deathstroke, why not? Besides, he kinda looked badass anyway, imo.
2 years ago#7
Crabhammar posted...
LittleBigFan98 posted...
I play as Deathstroke

ew

*topic list*

My bad, I meant Spamstroke
2 years ago#8
I vote you buy it for that costume.
---
"Thank you, squirrel friend. Your soft, cushy body helped absorb the force of his blow."
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. I have $6 should I buy ''Teen Titans'' pack?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived