blackest night skin, red son skins or arkham city skins for the arrow skin

#11SubZeroX22Posted 5/12/2013 9:21:32 PM
I don't have a webcam, but I do own a mic, and if you want we can trade in Hotmail, or MSN.
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#12metaknight419Posted 5/13/2013 12:57:13 AM
If you really wanted it you could have voted in the Battle Arena...which means you can get it this way if you still don't have an email from WB yet:

Here is how you can get it from WB Games directly, without getting scammed by strangers, as long as you voted like you (hopefully) did in the Battle Arena.

This is the info you need to give them when they reply, quoted from the email they sent me after filling out the form at WB Games support [brackets are me]:

Thank you for your inquiry. If you were one of the first 5,000 voters for the Injustice Battle
Arena/Facebook promotion but have not yet received your Green Arrow skin code, please reply with the following:

Your Facebook email or your Facebook ID if you do not have a Facebook email. You can obtain this by going to [put this URL together: find my facebook id.com] (not a WB affiliate) and entering your profile URL

Your first and last name

What email address you entered when redeeming your Green Arrow skin

The game platform you have purchased Injustice for

Which match of the Battle Arena you voted on

Please note that if were not one of the first 5,000 voters for a battle in the Injustice Battle Arena promotion, we will not be able to provide you with a skin code. In order to receive a code your Facebook ID or email address must be that of one of the winning players.

Thank you,

[Redacted]

WB Games Support
---
PSN: blueglass419
DD Pawn: Olandra
#13SuperSaiyanGokuPosted 5/13/2013 1:14:49 AM
RicoSuave92 posted...
if you or anyone truly have the arrow skin and want to trade for what i have to offer we can even sykpe through the process with all the add on packs in my hands lol

The hell with that. Next thing you know I got cops outside of my door talking to a 13 year old kid.

If you are really interested, PM me. With that account status, you're definitely going to send the code first.

Red son, arkham, and blackest night? Very rare to see an actual person who have these codes on hand right now.
#14Shinra-ArmyPosted 5/13/2013 1:17:02 AM
I'll trade you, but you'll have to send first, and then the arrow code is yours.
---
WRRYYYYers posted...
I am a former Spetsnaz operative and I have killed a taekwondo master before.