Funniest or angriest hate mail you've received?

#1MonkeyTeethPosted 5/13/2013 1:48:03 PM
With any fighting game, the online community has plenty of whiny scrubs to go around. There are SOOO many crybabies yelling "spam" and so many jokers that throw words like "honor" around.

Share with me your Tales of Butthurt.
---
HYPEEERRRRR....... MYSTIC RAYYYYY!!!
#2XdieXPosted 5/13/2013 1:57:52 PM
IDK why but the hate mail i get quite often is players saying "stop running like a p**** "

The thing is im playing normally and move away to zone quick then rush back and forth... haha stupid
---
PSN: I_HATE_EVERYONE1
http://youtu.be/tNW3ItQOd7c <--- haha
#3Mstar14Posted 5/13/2013 1:59:18 PM
Twice I've been told to stop jump spamming....... -__-

Like what the actual hell????
#4Nihil_Sin_LulzPosted 5/13/2013 1:59:59 PM
I've been told I am personally responsible for fighting games not being more mainstream and that I should go back to playing COD because of all the shooting I do. 'Shooting' having no place in a fighting game... (I blew up a scrub spammer with Sinestro).

The actual message is much more hilarious but I can't share as I already received a warning for posting it before >.<
#5XdieXPosted 5/13/2013 2:00:59 PM
Mstar14 posted...

Ive have gotten that too "stop jumping" WTF do these ppl want me to do stand there and clip my toenails while they beat the **** out of me free win haha fools
---
PSN: I_HATE_EVERYONE1
http://youtu.be/tNW3ItQOd7c <--- haha
#6injusticefan51Posted 5/13/2013 2:01:24 PM
I was called a "video game rat" for winning with combos
#7kikookPosted 5/13/2013 2:05:24 PM
When people complain about turtling why does anyone care what people consider spam?
#8Caolan_2k9Posted 5/13/2013 2:06:11 PM
Got called an uppercut spammer once.
I mean, just lol.
---
Always up for a 1v1, friendly or competitive. Gamertag - HyPe xKiwi
#9EvilSakuraiPosted 5/13/2013 2:12:12 PM
Mstar14 posted...

Ive have gotten that too "stop jumping" WTF do these ppl want me to do stand there and clip my toenails while they beat the **** out of me free win haha fools

To be truthful, if I was a scrub, I'd say that too. Jumping at Black Adam is really annoying.
But, he has no anti-air, so why wouldn't you jump at him? Lol.
---
PSN:omegamarth. Mains: Black Adam Subs: Lobo, Ares
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/Burgess/1361508641312_zpsf28e6834.gif
#10Mstar14Posted 5/13/2013 2:13:57 PM
XdieX posted...
Mstar14 posted...

It's obvious the terms "spam, spamming and spammer" have become words which gamers use when they don't like you doing something in a game.

I mean I was actually shocked when I received those messages. I mean seriously?! STOP JUMP SPAMMING. I'm not allowed to jump, especially when they continuously use projectile attacks, are we supposed to stand there and take it?