In you opinion, best character in the game?

#1RagnaknitePosted 5/14/2013 10:20:41 PM
Like not your favorite who do you think is the best?

I gotta go with Nightwing, followed by some of the flagship DC characters like Batman, Aquaman, and Superman. In no specific order.
---
AMD FX-8350|2x Sapphire 7770Ghz|16GB Corsair Vengeance|Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0|600W|500GB WD Black|
#2re_ruPosted 5/14/2013 10:21:15 PM
Plastic Man.
---
PSN: not_midget_dwarf-http://s7.zetaboards.com/ICUclan/index/ How thoroughly do I play the games I buy? I stick my **** in the hole they have :3
#3SpeedDaemonPosted 5/14/2013 11:44:59 PM
I hear Killer Frost is the actual best character, just nobody uses her enough to utilize her properly. I have no idea if that's true though
---
Terry McAuliffe for Governor '14
#4EvilSakuraiPosted 5/14/2013 11:52:16 PM
Aquaman. Period. Aquaman's trait is stupid good.

After that, I'd go with Black Adam, Supez, Batman, Cyborg, Doomsday, Green Lantern, Deathstroke, Solomon Grundy, and Nightwing.
I don't have Cyborg at highest tier, because I think his execution is too high to be used without dropping, or making mistakes.

But I'd say it's safe to say that's the top 10.

After that...
Killer Frost, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Catwoman, Green Arrow, Ares, Harley, Hawkgirl, Sinestro, Shazam

Then the bottom 4....

Joker, Bane, Lex, Lobo
---
PSN:omegamarth. Mains: Black Adam Subs: Lobo, Ares
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/Burgess/1361508641312_zpsf28e6834.gif
#5ZeroreignsPosted 5/15/2013 12:17:43 AM
EvilSakurai posted...

After that, I'd go with Black Adam, Supez, Batman, Cyborg, Doomsday, Green Lantern, Deathstroke, Solomon Grundy, and Nightwing.
I don't have Cyborg at highest tier, because I think his execution is too high to be used without dropping, or making mistakes.

After that...
Killer Frost, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Catwoman, Green Arrow, Ares, Harley, Hawkgirl, Sinestro, Shazam

Then the bottom 4....

Joker, Bane, Lex, Lobo

No Raven..? :( lol

I personally love Killer Frost .. even though I sucked playing her.. im getting better for someone who just got the game though xD

second best is Raven

After: Green Lantern, Joker, Harley Quinn :3
#6RJ-MacReadyPosted 5/15/2013 12:22:02 AM
EvilSakurai posted...

After that...

Then the bottom 4....

Joker, Bane, Lex, Lobo

Agreed Aquaman and unfortunately i main bane.
---
PSN TheTHCGamer
LIVE TheSativaGamer
#7PirateKing290Posted 5/15/2013 12:28:08 AM
Aquaman's trait is not THAT bad since combos lead to juggles anyways, but his zoning isn't the best.

I'd say Superman, Black Adam, Green Lantern, or Aquaman make a solid top 4, I can't say whos better than who.
---
PSN: Weeeler
A strategic RPG where all your favorite characters compete in battle: http://w11.zetaboards.com/Binded_Battle/index/
#8RJ-MacReadyPosted 5/15/2013 12:29:20 AM
PirateKing290 posted...
Aquaman's trait is not THAT bad since combos lead to juggles anyways, but his zoning isn't the best.

I'd say Superman, Black Adam, Green Lantern, or Aquaman make a solid top 4, I can't say whos better than who.

Its not just his trait hes got a solid zoning game and hes a beast when he gets inside.
---
PSN TheTHCGamer
LIVE TheSativaGamer
#9RedDizzyPosted 5/15/2013 12:31:00 AM
If you look at tournaments and the top 2% of players, Black Adam has the potential to be the strongest. I think Doomsday is the best for the lowest 85% of players, as he's very easy to use and combo.

Those are community-based opinions, though my personal experience confirms Doomsday as being very strong.

Other than those two, I think some of the best are Batman, Aquaman, Cyborg, Killer Frost, Deathtroke and Shazam.

I main Lobo, Shazam and Doomsday, personally.
#10Lorenzo_2003Posted 5/15/2013 1:30:00 AM
Superman.

He is so safe and he will mix you up either close or at range. His trait is also the best in the game, except maybe for Aquaman's. Superman's trait is just that outrageous and I can't believe NRS wasn't being biased when they decided to give it to him.

Superman players will continue to place in the top 8 of tournaments to come.