In you opinion, best character in the game?

#21TheSpectrePosted 5/15/2013 7:30:54 AM
1TruKing posted...
badjab326 posted...
Green Lantern or Superman hands down.

Aquaman is ok, but has like no air game at all. Everyone else is pretty evenly balanced, but GL and Superman have ALL the tools to be successful. They are great at both zoning and rushdown.

How can so many of you be wrong all at one time.

Cyborg is the only answer to this question anybody who says anything different is wrong. Its not opinion its fact. He has a block infinite. He doesn't need to be near you. there is no other answer...

Do you mean that arm cannon spam or what? I havent met a cyborg player I couldnt beat. They did that arm cannon spam, but I was able to beat it with Supes.
---
http://picard.ytmnd.com/
#22Haelion_Posted 5/15/2013 7:40:18 AM
Spandau Ballet posted...
The only real answer is Cyborg and Aquaman.

Black Adam isn't even that good LOL please go to the lab and learn him. He's minus on nearly everything.

Black Adam's strings that actually matter are plus on block, not to mention he has a massive frame advantage if he cancels a string with trait. 11 is 0, 22 is +1, B23 is +3.

TheSpectre posted...
Do you mean that arm cannon spam or what? I havent met a cyborg player I couldnt beat. They did that arm cannon spam, but I was able to beat it with Supes.

If he uses instant air nova blast as fast as possible, 19 out of the 24 characters can do nothing against it but die. This is going to get nerfed, however, so consider everything in this topic to be followed with "Excluding block infinite Cyborg". He's technically the best in the game as execution does not factor into the theory half of tier lists, it comes into play in the results half.
---
GT- Haelion W
Justice League Member: Bernie Mac
#23testament067Posted 5/15/2013 8:06:51 AM
Cyborg has the block infinite....so he is the best.

But without that I say superman or Black Adam
---
Video freestyle starring Me!!!! Check me out! Download the music!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKloH1AHrtg
#24JacornonthecobPosted 5/15/2013 8:16:30 AM
Superman
#25OMEGA RUGALPosted 5/15/2013 8:20:07 AM
1TruKing posted...
badjab326 posted...
Green Lantern or Superman hands down.

Aquaman is ok, but has like no air game at all. Everyone else is pretty evenly balanced, but GL and Superman have ALL the tools to be successful. They are great at both zoning and rushdown.

How can so many of you be wrong all at one time.

Cyborg is the only answer to this question anybody who says anything different is wrong. Its not opinion its fact. He has a block infinite. He doesn't need to be near you. there is no other answer...

Is it practical? I saw CD Jr using him and I didn't see any block infinites.
---
PSN & Live: Loadedklip
N64, GCN, Wii and now Wii U ... they are not consoles, they are Nintendo adapters for Sony and Microsoft consoles.
#26TheSpectrePosted 5/15/2013 8:24:26 AM
Haelion_ posted...
Spandau Ballet posted...
The only real answer is Cyborg and Aquaman.

Black Adam isn't even that good LOL please go to the lab and learn him. He's minus on nearly everything.

Black Adam's strings that actually matter are plus on block, not to mention he has a massive frame advantage if he cancels a string with trait. 11 is 0, 22 is +1, B23 is +3.

TheSpectre posted...

If he uses instant air nova blast as fast as possible, 19 out of the 24 characters can do nothing against it but die. This is going to get nerfed, however, so consider everything in this topic to be followed with "Excluding block infinite Cyborg". He's technically the best in the game as execution does not factor into the theory half of tier lists, it comes into play in the results half.

I guess I just havent met anyone who can do it consistently enough to keep me out. Supes eye laser can beat it if I catch on to their rhythm and usually I force them to either come in or they just kind of resign to the loss.
---
http://picard.ytmnd.com/
#27Caolan_2k9Posted 5/15/2013 8:25:56 AM
Other than Cyborg, aquaman. Pretty good zoning, fantastic mixups that play with your mind every time, super long range pokes and long range combo starters. His MB b3 has insane range, so does his d3, and day trait.
Other than Cyborg he's hands down the best.
Followed by the other top tiers in no real order, Batman, GL, superman etc.
---
Always up for a 1v1, friendly or competitive. Gamertag - HyPe xKiwi