My opinion about any other batman dlc characters...

#11ZeroGravity38Posted 5/18/2013 7:37:43 AM
Poison Ivy
The Riddler
Clayface
Mister Freeze
Calender Man
KGBeast
Killer Moth
Firefly
---
PSN:ZeroGravity38
#12TheRandalGravesPosted 5/18/2013 7:43:54 AM
I can't front, I would love Mr. Freeze and Poison Ivy.

Mr. Freeze would be a ******* blast to play with, but being that Killer Frost is already in that pretty much kills his chances.
#13squirrel_boyPosted 5/18/2013 7:53:07 AM
I'd be fine as long as they had a really unique playstyle.

Clayface
Poison Ivy
Ra's/Talia al Ghul
Scarecrow (if not already a transition)
#14christiankid7Posted 5/18/2013 7:54:43 AM
ThisAnvil posted...
Clayface would be good because he'd have a unique playstyle.

I'm all for anyone who fights with an ability not in the game already (so Poison Ivy would be good because no one else uses plants).

I picked Scarecrow for this reason as well. His Zui Quan (Drunken Boxing)/Violent Dancing fighting style plus the idea of a fear-based moveset interests me. Plus, the needle gloves/scythe.

"I can only imagine Scarecrow twirling in place beating everyone with his crazy Michael Jackson moves."

I remember Shun Di had the style in VF ( I only played 2), and it looked pretty interesting.
---
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards
#15Omega_Rez(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 4:12:00 PM
for Clay face i can see his character trait being he molds one of his hand into a sword/hammer/axe. and as for Poison Ivy.. welll she isn't a fighter really. she always wimps out when people close the distance or if you do something to her plants.
#16MonarchPaulosPosted 5/20/2013 12:59:33 PM
Thought he was Dr. Freeze...
---
PSN: PaulosBlade, AIM: PaulostheSpy
http://www.youtube.com/user/PaulosTheGamer , I am Paulos Hunter Blade, owner of www.gamelegacies.com preserving legacies!
#17Ver-montPosted 5/20/2013 1:18:45 PM
I'd be okay with Red Hood, Poison Ivy and Tim Drake (either as Robin or Red Robin).

Poison Ivy would be very unique and interesting, I guess, since her moves and weapons are unlike any of the other fighters (and she even has an Injustice look already, she appears as a card in the iOS version, looking like her New 52 version I like it), so I'm all for her being included.

Red Hood could be a very cool character to play with too. If the rumors are right and he's made a DLC fighter, I'll buy him as soon as he's released.

But as much as I like Tim a lot, I suppose he'd play too similar to Nightwing (they even gave him Tim's staff), so his chances are zero. Not that I wouldn't buy him, I obviously would, I won't lie.
#18ScrappyDingoPosted 5/20/2013 1:28:25 PM
Omega_Rez posted...
for Clay face i can see his character trait being he molds one of his hand into a sword/hammer/axe. and as for Poison Ivy.. welll she isn't a fighter really. she always wimps out when people close the distance or if you do something to her plants.

Ivy would be cool because she's basically a mid to long range fighter. She'd use various plant attacks like vines, venus fly traps, etc. Hell, her trait could be to spray or kiss the opponent and make their controls confused or something.

She'd probably be a great answer to Deathstroke.
---
http://photobucket.com/SDClaims
#19christiankid7Posted 5/20/2013 1:34:01 PM
Ver-mont posted...
I'd be okay with Red Hood, Poison Ivy and Tim Drake (either as Robin or Red Robin).

Poison Ivy would be very unique and interesting, I guess, since her moves and weapons are unlike any of the other fighters (and she even has an Injustice look already, she appears as a card in the iOS version, looking like her New 52 version I like it), so I'm all for her being included.

Red Hood could be a very cool character to play with too. If the rumors are right and he's made a DLC fighter, I'll buy him as soon as he's released.

But as much as I like Tim a lot, I suppose he'd play too similar to Nightwing (they even gave him Tim's staff), so his chances are zero. Not that I wouldn't buy him, I obviously would, I won't lie.

please tell me how red hood would be a unique character? I seriously don't see it. I would really like to see how he would be different from Nightwing,Batman, or Deathstroke.
---
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards