need opinion on this trade

#1lilrican21Posted 5/19/2013 8:47:00 AM
so this guy wants to trade a arrow code and new 52 both usa for my season pass offer. however he wants me to go first and after the last trader i really don't want to. he is a user since 2012 and i been a user since 06. right now we are in a stand still of who going to go go first. i said i rather want him to go first because i have to use my actual money to buy the season pass and i don't want to waste $15 if the codes don't work. but he doesn't want to go first and said if i don't trust him then it's ok because he would be losing more than me and i offer to video chat/skype but he said he doesn't feel comfortable. guys what do i do?
#2chaoshadouPosted 5/19/2013 8:48:19 AM
Stop.
---
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
http://www.facebook.com/OperationGoldenLand
#3refmonPosted 5/19/2013 8:48:49 AM
If he refuses to use skype forget it
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
#4JH_211990Posted 5/19/2013 8:50:50 AM
What I suggest you do is give each other screenshots proving that you both got the code. I know he can still dog you, but.. IDK, I feel like proof at least helps. but, even then, neither of you know each other, so you both will just assume that you won't give the code up, so it's a tough one.
#5ArabAlPosted 5/19/2013 8:53:55 AM
Definitely do it. First send him a $50 deposit via western union. That will prove to him your trustworthiness. Then send your code first. Afterwards, he will refund your $50 deposit and then you will receive your codes.
---
~Bear-Toe~
#6lilrican21(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 9:01:02 AM
ArabAl posted...
Definitely do it. First send him a $50 deposit via western union. That will prove to him your trustworthiness. Then send your code first. Afterwards, he will refund your $50 deposit and then you will receive your codes.

lol....like i told him i have nothing to hide or anything. i would give him my cellphone # and psn just to prove im real and not bs. like i said if i wasnt telling the truth why would i go great length even almost providing my cell #. i been screwed out of $35 bucks on ebay and i don't want to happen again.
#7MogleoPosted 5/19/2013 9:05:35 AM
If you don't want to get screwed again, then drop this guy. Look for someone more trustworthy.
#8lilrican21(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 9:32:52 AM
Mogleo posted...
If you don't want to get screwed again, then drop this guy. Look for someone more trustworthy.

god you know what im sick of these scammers. i can't even make a trade with out being almost scammed.