ITT: Characters that actually need a buff.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. ITT: Characters that actually need a buff.
2 years ago#31
WT_Neptune posted...
Hawkgirl
Bane
Joker
Raven (No reason to use her over GL)

WUT.

While I FEEL she is a very strong character, I don't want to say something silly about just how strong since I don't play her, but I WILL say from pure experience that she is VERY strong at the least in the very match up vs GL himself. He is forced to move in, and she has a powerful shell, very difficult to get in on.
2 years ago#32
Mortuss_Zero posted...
WT_Neptune posted...
DaroDarkex posted...
Lobo: Range buff on his shotgun
Joker: Buff his trait and thrown canister
Bane: Buff his venom cooldown so he doesn't become a wet Kleenex
Swamp-Thing: Buff his chances of getting in to 100%

Dude. It's a shotgun.

Ever fired one outside a video game? I'd be surprised if you had judging from that.

This

Lobo's shotty should hit 3/4 screen. Full damage at point blank and reduced more and more the further away the target is.
---
BlitzPanther died with the PS2
PSN: BLITZPANTHERII
2 years ago#33
BlitzPanther posted...
Mortuss_Zero posted...
WT_Neptune posted...
DaroDarkex posted...
Lobo: Range buff on his shotgun
Joker: Buff his trait and thrown canister
Bane: Buff his venom cooldown so he doesn't become a wet Kleenex
Swamp-Thing: Buff his chances of getting in to 100%

Dude. It's a shotgun.

Ever fired one outside a video game? I'd be surprised if you had judging from that.

This

Lobo's shotty should hit 3/4 screen. Full damage at point blank and reduced more and more the further away the target is.

Now this is something I can get behind.
---
Wake up and face me. Don't play dead, because maybe one day I will walk away and say "you disappoint me, maybe you're better off this way"
2 years ago#34
I don't think Raven needs a buff as badly as some other characters, but she has too few options in terms of opening people up. Also, I think some people may be overestimating her worth because her telekinesis works so well in lag conditions.

Bane needs the most help, quickly. I think just having lowered defense as a venom repercussion may be enough.

For Hawkgirl, I would up the speed on her standing 1, possibly increase the range and loosen the timing on some of her combos (espcially 123, b3...). That might be all she needs.

Agreed that Joker's canister needs to come out faster. If they tweak his trait, they should do so carefully.

Harley's trait needs help. I would have it come out much faster, but have a longer recharge. Her DB2 is bad as well. It might be nice to have the MB version automatically do a cannonball. That's such a fun move from her and there's no situation (short of a frozen opponent) you can actually use it in.
2 years ago#35
Give everyone the Miguel leg drop
---
Big Apple, 3 A.M.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdi6ovua8j1r827vgo2_250.gif
2 years ago#36
Meythia posted...
I don't think Raven needs a buff as badly as some other characters, but she has too few options in terms of opening people up. Also, I think some people may be overestimating her worth because her telekinesis works so well in lag conditions.

Bane needs the most help, quickly. I think just having lowered defense as a venom repercussion may be enough.

For Hawkgirl, I would up the speed on her standing 1, possibly increase the range and loosen the timing on some of her combos (espcially 123, b3...). That might be all she needs.

Agreed that Joker's canister needs to come out faster. If they tweak his trait, they should do so carefully.

Harley's trait needs help. I would have it come out much faster, but have a longer recharge. Her DB2 is bad as well. It might be nice to have the MB version automatically do a cannonball. That's such a fun move from her and there's no situation (short of a frozen opponent) you can actually use it in.

She's as excellent as you can be at controlling space. She forces you to move in, which is when she starts opening up opponents. I agree though that teleports are of course much better online.
2 years ago#37
Don't F'ing forget Arrow.
---
Every game i'm able to platinum i will upload to ngu. Because i cheat by helping others
2 years ago#38
Hawkgirl needs some kind of range increase for her normals or something, because she has no consistent way to start combos right now.
---
Zero won a Major - ECTV 2013
Hawkgirl is my main in Injustice, and I love her.
2 years ago#39
Killer Frost.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. ITT: Characters that actually need a buff.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived