Regarding DLC characters star lab missions.

#1Pink_a_DinkPosted 5/22/2013 12:58:21 PM(edited)
Will they be getting any soon or do you have to unlock them first? I actually enjoy the star lab missions granted some of them are annoying as all hell, kinda sucked to see they didn't have any. :(
#2CrabhammarPosted 5/22/2013 12:58:32 PM
Nope.
---
I WANT TO PUNCH [...] THAT KID - Error1355
PSN: Bluechacho
#3Emi3280Posted 5/22/2013 12:59:29 PM
They don't even have a space in the Archives. I doubt they will ever get anything good, only nerfs.
---
PlayStation Network: DarkEmigaru98
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emi3280
#4BlitzPantherPosted 5/22/2013 1:04:57 PM
Just goes to show how lazy NRS is. Lobo and Batgirl SHOULD have labs, aswell as an ending; viewable outside of classic battle; unlockable concept art and an unlockable alt outfit. I know it's there, they've shown Lobo's concept art on facebook, why isn't it in the archive? Laziness.
---
BlitzPanther died with the PS2
PSN: BLITZPANTHERII
#5AzureVergilPosted 5/22/2013 1:09:29 PM
BlitzPanther posted...
Just goes to show how lazy NRS is. Lobo and Batgirl SHOULD have labs, aswell as an ending; viewable outside of classic battle; unlockable concept art and an unlockable alt outfit. I know it's there, they've shown Lobo's concept art on facebook, why isn't it in the archive? Laziness.

Judging on how they handled the DLC characters in MK9, they will get all them in the Complete Edition.

Rain, Kenshi, Skarlet and Freddy didn't had a Krypt profile like all characters until the Komplete Edition, they never patched for the regular edition.
#6FF_FiendPosted 5/22/2013 1:11:30 PM
I'm kinda surprised about the lack of DLC star lab missions. One of the trophy descriptions even SAYS "Beat all Star Lab Missions, excluding DLC"

So they must've at least originally planned for the DLC characters to have all those extra goodies with them.
---
Playing: Injustice Gods Among Us (PS3); Injustice Gods Among us (Wii U)
PSN ID: Call_Me_Queequeg
#7ultraroboninjaPosted 5/22/2013 1:20:00 PM
FF_Fiend posted...
I'm kinda surprised about the lack of DLC star lab missions. One of the trophy descriptions even SAYS "Beat all Star Lab Missions, excluding DLC"

So they must've at least originally planned for the DLC characters to have all those extra goodies with them.

They're referring to the Red Son DLC missions.
#8FF_FiendPosted 5/22/2013 1:22:23 PM
ultraroboninja posted...
FF_Fiend posted...

They're referring to the Red Son DLC missions.

Whoops! Totally forgot about those. Thanks for calling me out.
---
Playing: Injustice Gods Among Us (PS3); Injustice Gods Among us (Wii U)
PSN ID: Call_Me_Queequeg
#9BlitzPantherPosted 5/22/2013 1:44:08 PM
AzureVergil posted...
BlitzPanther posted...

Judging on how they handled the DLC characters in MK9, they will get all them in the Complete Edition.

Rain, Kenshi, Skarlet and Freddy didn't had a Krypt profile like all characters until the Komplete Edition, they never patched for the regular edition.

If NRS expects me to buy the "komplete" edition just for some archive assets that SHOULD be there to start with they can suck my ****. It doesn't make sense, the titans and bad girls skin packs have viewable models in the archive.
---
BlitzPanther died with the PS2
PSN: BLITZPANTHERII
#10proudgkPosted 5/22/2013 1:53:19 PM
I'm sure if the bonuses are included in a "komplete" edition there will be no shortage of people willing to buy it. If people would ever take a stand against such practices they'd quit doing it ... but no, there are plenty of spinsters to justify and convince others that it's perfectly acceptable and worth supporting.
---
PSN: proudgk