Injustice Combo Notation, Terminology and General Information V1.0

#11BigBlackMarthPosted 5/27/2013 5:31:57 PMmessage detail
Sticking requested for the new comers. Thank you, Walking TYMlion.
---
PSN ID: BurdManJR270 - Injustice mains: Boss Grundy!
https://www.youtube.com/user/BiggBurd1990
#12Jmv12345Posted 5/27/2013 5:59:56 PMmessage detail
Thanks man for taking the time to add all thos stuff. Theres a lot of very helpful information here, for me at least.
#13sithgod513Posted 5/27/2013 6:02:03 PMmessage detail
nice, much better than mine lol, im happy I made mine and made you want to make a better one lol, sticky requested on this and xbox side.
---
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.
#14Haelion_(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2013 6:08:46 PMmessage detail
sithgod513 posted...
nice, much better than mine lol, im happy I made mine and made you want to make a better one lol, sticky requested on this and xbox side.

Yeah, I kinda figured I'd do it after that topic earlier, and I kinda had an idea of what people needed after yours. I'm actually not sure why it wasn't made before. Thanks for the inspiration.
---
GT- Haelion W
Justice League Member: Bernie Mac
#15CrabhammarPosted 5/27/2013 6:17:27 PMmessage detail
Still don't understand what a meaty is ;~;

Great job nonetheless.
---
I WANT TO PUNCH [...] THAT KID - Error1355
PSN: Bluechacho
#16Haelion_(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2013 6:23:56 PMmessage detail
Crabhammar posted...
Still don't understand what a meaty is ;~;

Great job nonetheless.

As it turned out it was really hard to explain so people can understand. I'll try to patch it up a bit if v2 comes around.

But this probably explains it better:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCapuhsOMcg#t=04m21s
---
GT- Haelion W
#17ElectricFoxLexPosted 5/27/2013 6:28:35 PMmessage detail
This gonna be a great help for the newbies. Now we don't have to constantly tell them about this stuff and we can just them this.

Very good job.
---
GamerTag: DetLex
Just a furry. Trying to find other furries.
#18IronChef_KirbyPosted 5/27/2013 6:31:12 PMmessage detail
This is very helpful! Thank you very much!
---
http://i.imgur.com/zCMFbVH.gif
#19proudgkPosted 5/27/2013 6:46:16 PMmessage detail(edited)
Edited not deleted.
#20Haelion_(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2013 6:41:40 PMmessage detail(edited)
proudgk posted...
Not to sound ungrateful but what is the purpose of the FAQ section if they're gonna sticky common knowledge in the chat section? All it does is remove a topic from the 1st page and replaces it with a permanent thread filled with information everyone either knows or very rarely inquire about. Then it becomes too long because everyone uses it as a tips guide forcing players that need help to scour through endless pages. Much more practical to have people start individual threads so the information regarding a particular question is easily available. Especially since thread space is unlimited and the board dictates their relevance. Taking away a spot on the front page for something that's not even useful is ridiculous.

A fair question.

It doesn't take up a topic on the first page (Or at least one that another topic could take). The first page currently has 12 topics (10 topics and 2 stickies) while other pages have 10 topics. These questions do come up often enough that I think it's worth the sticky. I don't expect that this will become a massive tips thread because it's mostly just to help people new to fighting games figure out what they are reading here sometimes.

So there's really no reason not to have it right up front.
---
GT- Haelion W