#11Jack_Ryder_2013Posted 6/1/2013 5:49:37 AM
He will look like the comics version
#12BCAM1984Posted 6/1/2013 7:10:39 AM
Wait, what free Batman?
---
Romans 12:21 - "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good."
#13gomitePosted 6/1/2013 7:32:12 AM
free costumes are always welcomed
but zod for dlc....i dunno bout it what can they do to make him stand out from supes since they got the same powers
but i will reserve judgement until i see gameplay because i was hating batgirl now shes one of my faves
---
ME FOR DLC!!!!
#14CAW EvolutionPosted 6/1/2013 8:13:32 AM
gomite posted...
but zod for dlc....i dunno bout it what can they do to make him stand out from supes since they got the same powers

"Powers" and "play style" are two different things -- it's important to remember that. Just because two characters are capable of utilizing heat vision and super breath doesn't mean they have to play anything alike. Technically, most Tekken and Virtua Fighter characters have the same "powers" (they're regular martial artists), but they're very unique from one another. I could easily construct a Zod move set without sharing a single attack or animation with Superman.
#15LuckyShotXIIIPosted 6/1/2013 9:23:08 AM
tonydavid posted...
With The figures already out , and the trailers featuring ZOD . I would actually want to play as ZOD Before the Film Comes out .

But we have to stick to the code , The pirates , The Matrix , and The Assassins Have all shown us the code is the law.

Why in the world would Scorpion be next ? Freddy was number four , and he was the " Guest Character " Oh well its still going to be fun if its Movie ZOD .

Aye. The Code.
#16_Flextacy_Posted 6/1/2013 5:38:00 PM
badjab326 posted...
tonydavid posted...
I am kind of digging the New Movie images , I wouldn't mind having the Movie version of Zod and so Far they gave us a free Batman , and Bane Costume . What if they gave us a Free Man of Steel Superman suit ?

It would be lame since we already have like 20 different costumes for Superman, while Hawkgirl, Black Adam, Ares, Killer Frost, Doomsday and Sinestro only have the 2 defaults. Also Batgirl and Lobo only have one.

maybe lame for you but for superman fans i don't think so.

What are the 20 different costumes you have for supes? cos i have like 5 or 6 but im hanging for more :).

I would love this game to have Zod, Supergirl, Powergirl, Darkseid etc... more supes characters the better, and i'd happily go without all the batman ones.. but thats my personal opinion, as is yours :)
---
Huge Huge Rockstar
#17SideburnGuruPosted 6/1/2013 5:39:49 PM
Jack_Ryder_2013 posted...
Wb wont let them near movie costumes so keep dreaming

They let NRS near Freddy's new movie costume, which was a horrible mistake.
---
PSN: RandomJD
Biggest Lobo fanboy? Possibly. Biggest DBZ/Goku hater? Most likely.
#18Jmv12345Posted 6/1/2013 5:48:01 PM
ThisAnvil posted...
Gb-rt06 posted...
ThisAnvil posted...
Scorpion is next.

I don't think so.

With the new Superman movie -- in which Zod is one of the main characters -- just around the corner, it would be foolish not to release him now. The timing is perfect.

He'll be announced Monday, so I wouldn't doubt we'll have a delay in the usual one-new-character-every-two-weeks schedule, and he'll be pushed to next week -- the very week Man of Steel premieres.

#1 It makes far more sense to release Zod AFTER people have seen the movie. People aren't going to go and see a movie because of Zod being in Injustice, but people who have Injustice are sure as hell going to want to play as Zod after they've seen it.

#2 In the code, the order of the characters was Lobo, Batgirl, Scorpion then Zod.

Keep with the code mate.
#19mrplow8Posted 6/1/2013 5:55:43 PM
badjab326 posted...
tonydavid posted...
I am kind of digging the New Movie images , I wouldn't mind having the Movie version of Zod and so Far they gave us a free Batman , and Bane Costume . What if they gave us a Free Man of Steel Superman suit ?

It would be lame since we already have like 20 different costumes for Superman, while Hawkgirl, Black Adam, Ares, Killer Frost, Doomsday and Sinestro only have the 2 defaults. Also Batgirl and Lobo only have one.

I have a feeling that a lot of those characters you mentioned are never going to get anymore costumes, so you may as well get used to it. The only one of those who definitely is getting a new costume is Doomsday, because you can see his 3rd costume on the Fortress of Solitude stage.

Man of Steel is the only reason why Zod is going to be in this game to begin with, so it's not that farfetched that they'd give him a Man of Steel outfit.
#20christiankid7Posted 6/1/2013 6:07:03 PM
I hope its almost any look but MOS Zod....
---
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards