Scorpion NEEDS another alternate color

#1aray48Posted 6/6/2013 12:29:23 AM
I'm sure many of you have run into this problem before in a mirror match. His two colors are way too similar and if one of you teleports a few times, there will be much confusion. That move alone can make a match pretty hectic, especially if the two players try to teleport at the same time. Anyway, I haven't seen anyone bring this up much, but he needs a very different alternate color.
#2BlitzPantherPosted 6/6/2013 4:50:12 AM
Boon's a stupid troll. He's trolling people by making them troll eachother with his troll character.

Troll is quite epic.
---
BlitzPanther died with the PS2
PSN: BLITZPANTHERII
#3_Caker_Posted 6/6/2013 7:09:48 AM
Most characters need a better alternate color. It's pathetic how similar they always are. I can only assume they deliberately refuse to give you any costume variation in an attempt to force you to buy DLC costumes out of pure boredom.
#4ScrappyDingoPosted 6/6/2013 7:12:49 AM
_Caker_ posted...
Most characters need a better alternate color. It's pathetic how similar they always are. I can only assume they deliberately refuse to give you any costume variation in an attempt to force you to buy DLC costumes out of pure boredom.

Or it costs too much money to make a million different color variations. Street Fighter IV does it but cell shading is much easier to do alt colors for.

I know back in the day in the early MKs it was too hard because they were essentially people dressed up in costumes. I think the Street Fighter The Movie video game had a similar problem. Changing the colors by hand on real life costumes always looks poorly photoshopped.
---
http://photobucket.com/SDClaims
#5AnonymousFriendPosted 6/6/2013 11:02:56 AM
Then make them wear a differently colored costume.
---
Nothing is over-rated. Your opinion is just outnumbered.
PSN ID/Gamertag - AnonymousFriend
#6chaoshadouPosted 6/6/2013 11:07:58 AM
I'm still wondering if Shazam has any alternate color. Every time I pick alternate colors on Shazam they literally look the same, no not slightly different if you look hard enough, identical.
---
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
http://www.facebook.com/OperationGoldenLand
#7CollatPosted 6/6/2013 11:09:18 AM
ScrappyDingo posted...
Or it costs too much money to make a million different color variations. Street Fighter IV does it but cell shading is much easier to do alt colors for.
It barely takes any effort to recolor a texture. Especially if they only need 2 colors.
#8HouseParty9Posted 6/6/2013 11:56:27 AM
ScrappyDingo posted...
_Caker_ posted...

I know back in the day in the early MKs it was too hard because they were essentially people dressed up in costumes. I think the Street Fighter The Movie video game had a similar problem. Changing the colors by hand on real life costumes always looks poorly photoshopped.
lol I'm pretty sure the old MK used Photoshop to make the colored ninjas. The credits mentioned the same actor for all of them. It's even of on a Making of MK video somewhere. I'm pretty sure it was cheap to recolor.