I just read someone say "Red Hood is the worst character in the history of DC."

#1RoxasAleronPosted 6/7/2013 6:21:20 PM
This topic coming up because of the DLC season 2 rumors of course. Anyway, I would put money on this dirt bag not knowing anything about the character. In fact, I doubt he even reads comics. If you don't read comics, or at least watch DC movies extensively, you shouldn't voice your un-educated opinion about characters you know absolutely nothing about. Shut up already.

If you don't want him in the game because you think there are too many batman characters, or if you don't think he'd play different enough from certain other characters, that's one thing. I respect your opinion. But if you're one of the guys saying "I've never read anything Red Hood related, but he's just a crappy character trying to be hardcore with guns, yo!" Then you're an idiot and your opinion sucks.

Yes, I'm mad. People are just TOO dumb.
---
GamerTag: HomesickElk
Pawn : Aster - lvl 68 - Vocation : Fighter
#2melvinmelon123Posted 6/7/2013 6:22:39 PM
Yeah, don't you hate how people have opinions? We should ban everyone that has one.
#3RoxasAleron(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2013 6:26:16 PM
melvinmelon123 posted...
Yeah, don't you hate how people have opinions? We should ban everyone that has one.

Un-educated opinions? Yes. When people form opinions on things they know absolutely nothing about. I'm guessing you're one of them by the way you replied. It'd be like me, someone who has never watched hockey, saying Sydney Crosby is over rated. It's an incredibly ignorant statement.
---
#4melvinmelon123Posted 6/7/2013 6:28:38 PM
Do you know what happens when you make an assumption like that? It makes an ass out of u and mption.
#5Chaos-15Posted 6/7/2013 6:29:40 PM
To many Batman characters is the only thing I have against him.
Maybe if Batgirl wasn't already playable. Also we already have 2 gun users in the game. I want to see what they can do with other powers/abilities.
#6RoxasAleron(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2013 6:31:26 PM
Chaos-15 posted...
Maybe if Batgirl wasn't already playable. Also we already have 2 gun users in the game. I want to see what they can do with other powers/abilities.

See!? THIS I understand! I actually agree to some extent.
---
#7lumlumlummmPosted 6/7/2013 6:34:07 PM
My only real issue is that he might come across as a hybrid of Joker ( gun special + knife normals ), Harley ( gun normals and specials ), and Deathstroke ( blade normals/specials and gun normals/specials ).

But whatever, they made Batgirl play totally differently from Batman, so I'm sure Red Hood could be done well. I'd rather see Power Girl, Zatanna, Static, and Martian Manhunter long before him though.
---
GT: nadgess | Injustice: Harley Quinn, Batgirl | Skullgirls: Filia/Parasoul
#8SonicxAmy4LifePosted 6/7/2013 6:45:00 PM
I don't like him, but I wouldn't say that lol
#9SideburnGuruPosted 6/7/2013 6:49:05 PM
I have a massive collection of comics. A closet full of boxes with them. I had an internship and pratically a job at a comic book store. I hang out at that same comic store with my freinds too much. My room is filled of comic merch, with comic covers displayer as my wallpaper against my bed. I got my girl friend into comics.

Want to know the stingers? I bought a few issues of Red Hood And The Outlaws. I saw Under The Red Hood.

Red Hood is bland and a cliche bad ass to me. There is nothing special there. I said it before, and I will say it again. Is he completely horrible? No. There are moments where he's enjoyable.

A good chunk of that time? He's filled of over used bad ass stereotypes and scenes that it's not even funny. And Under The Red Hood was so bland it wasn't even funny.

I'll take any shots for this.
---
PSN: RandomJD
Biggest Lobo fanboy? Possibly. Biggest DBZ/Goku hater? Most likely.
#10SonicxAmy4LifePosted 6/7/2013 6:49:57 PM
Chaos-15 posted...

Actually 4