Heres the Zod trailer

#31Bushido20Posted 6/21/2013 9:48:05 AM
Spider5800 posted...
DryGuy84 posted...
Thunder097 posted...
Bushido20 posted...
I hate this ******* guy already. DS' guns added in with superman's powers? Way to fricking go NRS. Someone should mail them the definition of balance. They clearly don't understand it.

So it had begun! The tears for nerf!

And in record time too!

Lol, almost 2 weeks before he's released. Amazing!

Someone should make a topic to nerf MMH before he's even announced!

Challenge excepted.
---
"It's called Xbox One because it took 359 steps backwards!"
#32I_phantomPosted 6/21/2013 9:48:51 AM
Bushido20 posted...
Thunder097 posted...
Bushido20 posted...
I hate this ******* guy already. DS' guns added in with superman's powers? Way to fricking go NRS. Someone should mail them the definition of balance. They clearly don't understand it.

LOL! Damn str8! Compare his tools to... Catwoman's or Hawkgirl's. I hate that some characters got special treatment over others. But w.e. What can one do ya know?

Catwoman is extremely good and Hawkgirl is the ultimate counter pick character.
#33Legendary_MusasPosted 6/21/2013 9:55:34 AM
I was initially super annoyed at his inclusion when the DLC characters were leaked.

After watching Man of Steel and now seeing his trailer....damn I'm so glad they put him in XD

I just hope he has a Man of Steel alt.
---
A__A
(o'_.'o)
#34Bushido20Posted 6/21/2013 9:57:48 AM
I_phantom posted...
Bushido20 posted...
Thunder097 posted...
Bushido20 posted...

LOL! Damn str8! Compare his tools to... Catwoman's or Hawkgirl's. I hate that some characters got special treatment over others. But w.e. What can one do ya know?

Catwoman is extremely good and Hawkgirl is the ultimate counter pick character.

I'm not saying they're not good. What i'm saying is compared to some of the other characters in the game they don't have as many options available to them. This game has enough projectile heavy characters as it is. It doesn't need more. There's quite a few characters that can only fight in close-mid range. They're already at a disadvantage because they have to fight they're way across the screen just to get into the fight lol They may have some nifty little moves to avoid projectiles but the majority of them relies on you being able to predict your opponent.
---
"It's called Xbox One because it took 359 steps backwards!"
#35Miracle MaxPosted 6/21/2013 9:58:39 AM
So any guesses when we should expect news on the next character(s)?

Evo is like two weeks after Zod is released, and then Comic Con is the next weekend after that. Either (or both) of those seem like good bets.
---
Have fun storming the castle!
#36DryGuy84Posted 6/21/2013 10:01:12 AM
Miracle Max posted...
So any guesses when we should expect news on the next character(s)?

Evo is like two weeks after Zod is released, and then Comic Con is the next weekend after that. Either (or both) of those seem like good bets.

Rumor is one will be shown off at EVO. I heard nothing about Comic-Con, but it's likely.
---
PSAS: Big Daddy, Isaac , PaRappa, and Toro
IGAU: Bane, Scorpion, Grundy
#37Holy_OblivionPosted 6/21/2013 10:21:09 AM
Lame special
---
Visit my youtube page for game and anime vlogs, and plenty of other stuff:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BaoZakeruga?show_guided_help=1
#38sithgod513Posted 6/21/2013 11:29:03 AM
drewdiesel posted...
Notice at the end it said his available to down load on 2-7-13...wtf

im american and this didnt confuse me. how is this hard to understand?
---
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.