General Zod and Man of Steel Costume--What's your opinion?

#11TitanimalsPosted 6/21/2013 3:55:01 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#12ConradimusPrimePosted 6/21/2013 3:58:53 PM
Titanimals posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JVksNoJwKo

That show is so heinously bad >.>
#13Jack_Ryder_2013Posted 6/21/2013 9:35:38 PM
It would be cool if we could get other movie costumes but im sure the only reason this happened is cuz of the timing with the man of steel movie so wb probably allowed it. I loved the movie and they should give Zod a mos skin as well recreate some of those awesome battles!
#14Bushido20Posted 6/22/2013 7:59:22 AM
Personally, I want the Zod MOS costume. Because I cannot take the Injustice default Zod skin seriously. I mean c'mon. The dude is a bean pole. And he stands like... a douche! I mean how can you take a guy like that seriously?! At least the MOS Zod looked intimidating.
---
"It's called Xbox One because it took 359 steps backwards!"
#15The_DarkwalkerPosted 6/22/2013 8:10:16 AM
Bushido20 posted...
Personally, I want the Zod MOS costume. Because I cannot take the Injustice default Zod skin seriously. I mean c'mon. The dude is a bean pole. And he stands like... a douche! I mean how can you take a guy like that seriously?! At least the MOS Zod looked intimidating.

I think we will see it, I mean if Supes is getting his MOS costume it only makes sense that Zod will get his too.
---
The highest sail catches the most wind. And right now I'm at full mast.
#16Bushido20Posted 6/22/2013 8:13:44 AM
The_Darkwalker posted...
Bushido20 posted...

I think we will see it, I mean if Supes is getting his MOS costume it only makes sense that Zod will get his too.

Exactly. I want the new 52 skin for supez. How do I get that?
---
"It's called Xbox One because it took 359 steps backwards!"
#17DryGuy84Posted 6/22/2013 8:36:30 AM
I hope Lobo, Scorp, Batgirl, and Zod get at least one other costume eventually.
---
PSAS: Big Daddy, Isaac , PaRappa, and Toro
IGAU: Bane, Scorpion, Grundy
#18ShadowWalker777Posted 6/22/2013 8:37:44 AM
Bushido20 posted...
The_Darkwalker posted...
Bushido20 posted...

Exactly. I want the new 52 skin for supez. How do I get that?

You buy it....
---
IM BANE, YES THAT'S MY NAME,
IF YOU SAY IT TOO MUCH IT BECOMES A PAIN!