Who are your mains and why do you main them? ( BE HONEST)

#1Thunder097Posted 6/23/2013 8:32:09 AM
To get started I main..

Nightwing - Favorite DC character
Green Lantern- Grab move
Scorpion - was looking forward to him when I first heard the dlc leaks. Also teleport :D
Zod - His tools are amazing and I love his trait. It remind of me of Z.W.E.I from Soul Cal V.
---
Kingdom Heart 3 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII Announced! THANK YOU SONY!
#2squirrel_boyPosted 6/23/2013 8:37:31 AM
umm you know Zod isn't even out yet?
#3TonicLifePosted 6/23/2013 8:39:25 AM
Superman-Because hes OP
Scorpion-Because hes OP
Martian Manhunter-Because I love the character and his shape shifting trait is OP
#4dantedeschain13Posted 6/23/2013 8:40:32 AM
Hawkgirl-Her and Hawkman are my favorite characters
Grundy-Grundy don't stop!
Bane-For trolling
#5jcb34Posted 6/23/2013 8:40:50 AM
Flash - Favorite DC character

Batgirl - at first it was because she was good, but after while she grew on me

Scorpion - mained him since my first MK

Aqua man - crazy good

Black Adam - badass character, good playstyle
---
PSN: jcb3454 "My name is Wally West and I'm the fastest man alive"
Fighting games: SF4:Dudley SFxT: Asuka Dudley Injustice:Flash, Scorpion, Batgirl
#6Thunder097(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 8:43:17 AM
squirrel_boy posted...
umm you know Zod isn't even out yet?

Yeah but his trailer is.
---
Kingdom Heart 3 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII Announced! THANK YOU SONY!
#7CrabhammarPosted 6/23/2013 8:44:07 AM
Doomsday: Destroys people if you can read them. Technically, pretty much every character does, but Doomsday sticks onto goobies like glue. However, he sucks in high-level play, so he might have to make room for someone else.

Superman: He's so cheap, it's actually kind of funny. F23 Breath madness and MB laser madness = domination at all ranges. Only play him when I have to.

Deathstroke: Specifically only anti-GL and Supez. Because f*** that grab and lazer s***.

Harley Quinn/Batman: Fighting for the spot of new main. HQ is actually really easy to use and has some godlike tools; however, the exact same goes for Batman.
---
PSN: Bluechacho
#8Chain_StrikePosted 6/23/2013 8:45:12 AM
Scorpion: TO HELL WITH YOU!

Bane: YEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! BACKBREAKER! I AM YOUR EQUAL!
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxyjpeMrnZ1qcq2vho1_500.gif http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxyjpeMrnZ1qcq2vho2_500.gif The Juri Step. See it, love it.
#9sithgod513Posted 6/23/2013 8:58:52 AM
main-Aquaman, because I like how he plays and lets face it, hes a damn beast in this game.
alt-grundy, because he kill you dead.
alt-scorpion because I love mk
alt-black adam because hes cool as hell and a good character to play with in this game.
alt-nightwing, because I always liked staff or kali stick characters in fighting games and hes got both, and nightwing as a character is really cool.
---
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.
#10bfddownsPosted 6/23/2013 9:02:40 AM
I main gl because i've always liked the gl comics.
But i have a pocket batman because i feel like he can do well in almost any matchup.