Who are your mains and why do you main them? ( BE HONEST)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Who are your mains and why do you main them? ( BE HONEST)

User Info: Kon-El

Kon-El
3 years ago#41
Wonder Woman - Because I love her more than anything in existence. <3

Superman - Because he's awesome, and my 2nd most favorite character.
Wonder Woman <3 http://i.imgur.com/SfDXXmk.jpg
PSN: Wondy_X_Supes [Injustice: Wonder Woman <3 , Superman]

User Info: Necro_Fear89

Necro_Fear89
3 years ago#42
My main is Catwoman, I love her trait and her in your face play style. She has potential for crazy fun combos, and she is my favorite Batman hero/villain.

I am a bit torn on who should be my backup character, I like Superman but at the same time I just tried out Flash and he seemed really fun to use. So I have yet to decide :(
And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that Lord of Castamere but now the rains weep o'er his hall with no one there to hear.
-Valar Morghulis, Valar Dohaeris-

User Info: kantboy2

kantboy2
3 years ago#43
Bane

That's it.

User Info: Nubian-Smoke

Nubian-Smoke
3 years ago#44
Deathstroke = Zoning, trolling and making people rage quit. In some cases, people just give up and let me get a perfect in a 2nd round lol.
Catwoman = If I want to fight up close.
IGAU: Deathstroke, Catwoman MK9: Smoke, Reptile, Ermac

User Info: Xtreme65

Xtreme65
3 years ago#45
Just got the game so I don't have any of the DLC characters yet. I want to play Scorpion though because he's been my main in all MK's except MK3 because he wasn't in the original version.

Right now my mains are.

Batman: Because it's the goddamn Batman.

Harley Quinn: Love her moveset. So far she's my best character.

Catwoman: Her playstyle reminds me of Wolverine in MvC and he is my main in that game so naturally I love how up in your face she is.

Green Lantern: I'm actually not to shabby with him. Haven't really figured out why yet. Maybe its that grab move.
It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

User Info: MonarchPaulos

MonarchPaulos
3 years ago#46
I can't give away my secrets... I main no one =]
PSN: PaulosBlade, AIM: PaulostheSpy
http://www.youtube.com/user/PaulosTheGamer , I am Paulos Hunter Blade, owner of www.gamelegacies.com preserving legacies!

User Info: MrSkorm

MrSkorm
3 years ago#47
Initially it was Shazam but I think he sucks pretty bad now.

Moved onto Grundy because I said I would main him before release, used him for many, many hours.

Got bored of Grundy & moved onto Catwoman, instantly more fun the Grundy, became my most loved character, but no projectile sucks. But I had a party when they made her F1 an overhead.

Now I moved on to scorpion as I can play him like I do catwoman, they have the similar moves like b1 but scorpion has a projectile & is a lot easier to move in with. I still rate catwoman higher than scorp but it's a lot less frustrating when I play against some of my friends that sit full screen the entire match.

Sadly scorp comes with a reputation that bad spammers give him that I have to face abuse for even though I use his spear over tele. Like I said it's nice to have a projectile
PSN/GT:MrSkorm
Top of your Speedwall since 4/12/10

User Info: Catfishy93

Catfishy93
3 years ago#48
cyborg - still learning his trait cancels but hes probly my best character because he is so agile, tactical, and versitile.

grundy- cant figure out that corpse walk cancle quite yet but hes also one of my best. dem grundy combos!

Joker- starting to get the hang of his parry but really it needs a buff... love his unblockable teeth set ups and his overall creepyness. also his super is so beast, full screen ranged super xD

Killer frost- slide U3 nuff said

sorta trying raven abit cuz i think shes under rated

i jump mains alot so probly more but i cant remember right now

User Info: KeJo6

KeJo6
3 years ago#49
Green Lantern because he's my favorite superhero
Do not delude yourself, wretched fool!
PSN: KeJo13

User Info: RyuBKoumari

RyuBKoumari
3 years ago#50
Batman - he is quick and can plat amazingly up close and his trait can help close the distance on spammers.

Aquaman - he has good range with his trident, his combos are strong, and his projectile special moves can really help in a pinch.

Solomon Grundy - cause Grundy don't stop, his grab trait is godlike and it really helps that his specials get added armor.

Batgirl- I just got the dlc so I still learning her, but she has fast combos and good 50/50s, plus teleport, but I don't spam.

Scorpion - liked him in MK9, in this game he feels more lighter on his feet and the j3 is very good

I am decent with Green Lantern, Superman, Joker, and Nightwing, and want to learn Catwoman and Harley Quinn.
Names are for friends... So I don't need one. GT: Ryu B Koumari
Injustice mains - Aquaman, Batman. Injustice subs - Solomon Grundy, Batgirl
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Who are your mains and why do you main them? ( BE HONEST)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived