Most scary player I have ever played, and he mains Lex Luthor.

#1wpninjaPosted 6/24/2013 5:00:56 AM
I got to re-look up his psn he is for certain the best player I have met online. He was destroying me with 35%-40% combos, was a genius in the way he used his purple shield and completely destroys me with full screen *unblockables*? He isn't hard to find though, I find him on ranked everyday and his icon and title are decked out with Lex stuff. You run into this guy fear for your lives.
---
No Time 2 Sex, Must Fight Evil!
#2Cthulhu_FhtagnPosted 6/24/2013 5:02:36 AM
I hope you don't mean Justices. He mains Lex and has a high record, but he's a joke. I stomped his Lex three times and he sent me hatemail about how I need practice lol.
---
http://i.imgur.com/D7YTMs1.jpg
#3BisolarPosted 6/24/2013 5:05:30 AM
A Lex?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk9cnG_Og7U
#4wpninja(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2013 5:08:12 AM
Cthulhu_Fhtagn posted...
I hope you don't mean Justices. He mains Lex and has a high record, but he's a joke. I stomped his Lex three times and he sent me hatemail about how I need practice lol.

Nah, I played against that guy before. He's not even 1/3 as good as who I am talking about right now.
---
#5Cthulhu_FhtagnPosted 6/24/2013 5:14:23 AM
wpninja posted...
Cthulhu_Fhtagn posted...

Nah, I played against that guy before. He's not even 1/3 as good as who I am talking about right now.

I have no idea how that guy had so many wins, most of them being Lex wins too. He was terrible. Sore loser on top of it too.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZIo4yez.jpg
#6Sony_7Posted 6/24/2013 5:45:12 AM
wpninja posted...
I got to re-look up his psn he is for certain the best player I have met online. He was destroying me with 35%-40% combos, was a genius in the way he used his purple shield and completely destroys me with full screen *unblockables*? He isn't hard to find though, I find him on ranked everyday and his icon and title are decked out with Lex stuff. You run into this guy fear for your lives.

Ya, the rockets are full screen and unblockable. So is the satellite laser. Those are super annoying to do deal with at first.
---
http://www.gamesprays.com/images/icons/tf2%20demoman%20spray_icon301.jpg
Wario Ware DIY FC: 1978-2715-3849
#7squirrel_boyPosted 6/24/2013 6:04:24 AM
Sony_7 posted...
wpninja posted...

Ya, the rockets are full screen and unblockable. So is the satellite laser. Those are super annoying to do deal with at first.

Theyre really slow and leave a bright green "don't stand here" mark on the floor. Just sayin, they give you fair warning to move.
#8wpninja(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2013 6:11:04 AM
Why are you guys talking like I am complaining saying Lex's unblockable zoning is cheap? I can escape that stuff no problem lol. Infact I am praising not complaining.
---
#9Cosmic_CoyotePosted 6/24/2013 6:28:57 AM
wpninja posted...
Why are you guys talking like I am complaining saying Lex's unblockable zoning is cheap? I can escape that stuff no problem lol. Infact I am praising not complaining.

Typical GameFAQS.

People complain about instantaneous, tracking, full screen, with no startup Hellfire x 6 and 9% with OTG properties, and you receive nothing but insults and "get better scrub" and "deal with it" or "But is very very very easy to avoid" B/S responses....

But people complain suddenly about very long start up and very noticeable moves that are unblockable yes, but very easy to avoid moves like Lex´s. You must be AFK or idle or your controller battery needs to run out in order to get hit by these attacks, I guess not even AFK Joker from Youtube ever got hit by these.

Is incredible.
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#10SeanieMackPosted 6/24/2013 7:22:18 AM
Cosmic_Coyote posted...
wpninja posted...

Typical GameFAQS.

People complain about instantaneous, tracking, full screen, with no startup Hellfire x 6 and 9% with OTG properties, and you receive nothing but insults and "get better scrub" and "deal with it" or "But is very very very easy to avoid" B/S responses....

But people complain suddenly about very long start up and very noticeable moves that are unblockable yes, but very easy to avoid moves like Lex´s. You must be AFK or idle or your controller battery needs to run out in order to get hit by these attacks, I guess not even AFK Joker from Youtube ever got hit by these.

Is incredible.

You're overreacting. One guy said "they're annoying to deal with at first".