im on the fence to trade it in or keep it,,, help me

#1shads3055Posted 6/25/2013 6:41:51 AM
I love the characters but im not great at the combat and playing, I got the game the day it came out and I think I played it maybe 10 times since. its fun but it doesn't last long for me. im really on the fence to trade it in tomorrow toward Last of us. which I think will last me till next gen with the story mode, mp and gameplay being so good and looking so good.

I just don't know if I should do that or not. one side says trade it in the other side says, keep it. for me im just waiting till next gen for the launch games Im excited to play on the system I pre ordered.
#2squirrel_boyPosted 6/25/2013 6:59:48 AM
If you're not enjoying it then trade it in. Or if you're just bad at it just play offline. Or maybe you're just one of those people (and i mean no offense by this) who doesn't find replay value in fighters. Can't you get like 30 or 35 for it trade in? Not a bad deal if you aren't having fun with it.
#3Snake_Eyes270Posted 6/25/2013 7:37:04 AM
the reply value in fighting games is taking the time to get good with characters, if you aren't interested in doing that then trading it in is probably best, and im not sure why you got it in the first place really?
#4shads3055(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 7:38:32 AM
I got it because I like DC and the characters are cool. yeah well I will think about it all day today. 30 dollar trade in a better then nothing to get last of us which I know will last till nov.
#5giantqtipzPosted 6/25/2013 8:13:50 AM
Fighters are mostly fun if you like to compete online.

Id trade it in.
#6Snake_Eyes270Posted 6/25/2013 8:25:46 AM
shads3055 posted...
I got it because I like DC and the characters are cool. yeah well I will think about it all day today. 30 dollar trade in a better then nothing to get last of us which I know will last till nov.

if you spent time in the lab actually learning combo's with a bunch of different characters, this game would have a ton of replay value and would easily last you a long time, but you have to want to do that. That's the only reason I get a fighting game, to get good with the characters and do sweet combo's, if im not interested in doing that i'd never get a fighting game. Maybe just re-evaluate what you want from the game and what you can get out of it, then decide, there is still future DLC characters to come and who knows what else
#7grimdestructionPosted 6/25/2013 8:51:04 AM
squirrel_boy posted...
If you're not enjoying it then trade it in. Or if you're just bad at it just play offline. Or maybe you're just one of those people (and i mean no offense by this) who doesn't find replay value in fighters. Can't you get like 30 or 35 for it trade in? Not a bad deal if you aren't having fun with it.

So can you actually get 30 or 35 for trading it in? Last time I traded games in they gave me like a fifth of the value.
#8Zanmato555Posted 6/25/2013 9:28:54 AM
Trading mine in today, trade in value is 28 dollars
---
ACNL Name Booze, Town: Hokuten
FC: 4983 5084 9121
#9shads3055(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 11:37:50 AM
its tough call because I think in the end Last of Us will last till Nov. where as this I don't know and there is much this summer. 28 bucks I put 5 dollars down on it at gamestop.

mmmm zombies and mp vs dc characters. uuuuu so far im going to trade it in I think but I don't know.
#10GujinKamiPosted 6/25/2013 11:39:52 AM
Trade it in and wait for the complete edition to come out.
---
~Gujin
http://i.imgur.com/GXFnB14.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ZjREIw7.jpg http://i.imgur.com/YytbkE8.gif