How would they do a DLC Character Skin Pack?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. How would they do a DLC Character Skin Pack?
3 years ago#1
4 characters.
Usually only three in a pack.

3=/=4. It's alright, I have the solution.

Lobo, Batgirl, and Zod get one. Scorpion sits in the corner. Honestly though, I did have an idea of how they could handle it. Just release the pack, and one for free when the update comes up.

So.. Lobo = Classic, spiked long hair Lobo. With one arm leather jacket, and normal looking jeans that's similar to his animated appearance?

Or, they could just go all out Classic Lobo. http://ifanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Lobo2.png I'm fine with that. Not his Omega Man appearance though. Really, we don't need that.

Zod = Just make him look less ugly or something, I don't know. I'd prefer his http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/5e/GeneralZod.png/191px-GeneralZod.png appearance.

Batgirl = http://www.dccomics.com/sites/default/files/comic-covers/2012/11/BW_Cv17.jpg Nuff said.

Scorpion = I don't know. Give him his first appearance. That would be cool.
PSN: RandomJD
Biggest Lobo fanboy? Possibly. Biggest DBZ/Goku hater? Most likely.
3 years ago#2
They'd probably release them all separately if they did them at all, since not everyone bought all 4 characters. It wouldn't be fair to make someone who just bought Lobo buy 2-3 other costumes that they can't even use.
If you spent as much energy talking about the stuff you LIKE instead of all the stuff you HATE, you'd probably end up hating way less stuff.
3 years ago#3
I really hope we get costumes for DLC characters before a komplete edition. Are people requesting these on his twitter? they should. I want a DLC character skin pack mainly so i can have Zod with hair. Either his Last Son look or his MoS would be great. A guy can dream though, right?
3 years ago#4
ultraroboninja posted...
They'd probably release them all separately if they did them at all, since not everyone bought all 4 characters. It wouldn't be fair to make someone who just bought Lobo buy 2-3 other costumes that they can't even use.

That makes sense. They could just do it like the MoS costume.
3 years ago#5
ultraroboninja posted...

This makes sense, but you have to wonder if they care.
"I heard it's poppin at a club, but they say I can't get in cuz I'm dressed like a thug." -2Pac GT: CH Brown1
3 years ago#6
Each character get's a pack of 3 costumes.

Lobo get's Classic Purple, New 52 and I Killed Supes T-shirt

Batgirl get's Classic Barb Gordon, Cassandra Cain Alt, Stephanie Brown alt

Scorpion get's MK1 Costume, UMK3 Costume and MK9 costume

Zod get's 3 costumes that I don't know or care about unless one of them is his MoS costume.
TTT2-Bruce & Bryan; UMvC3-Frank/Deadpool/Nems; MK9-Reptile; Injustice-Joker
3 years ago#7
I would guess they get an individual pack for each character, as others have said, for $1 each.

If they did a group pack I wouldn't be suprised if they did a new costume for the three DC characters and shafted Scorpion. They were pretty excited about his "redesign" for the game.
The big brain am winning again! I am the greetest! Now I am leaving Earth for no raisin!
3 years ago#8
Scorpion gets 9 costumes, everyone else gets none.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. How would they do a DLC Character Skin Pack?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived