How would they do a DLC Character Skin Pack?

#1SideburnGuruPosted 6/26/2013 12:55:23 PM
4 characters.
Usually only three in a pack.

3=/=4. It's alright, I have the solution.

Lobo, Batgirl, and Zod get one. Scorpion sits in the corner. Honestly though, I did have an idea of how they could handle it. Just release the pack, and one for free when the update comes up.

So.. Lobo = Classic, spiked long hair Lobo. With one arm leather jacket, and normal looking jeans that's similar to his animated appearance?

Or, they could just go all out Classic Lobo. http://ifanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Lobo2.png I'm fine with that. Not his Omega Man appearance though. Really, we don't need that.

Zod = Just make him look less ugly or something, I don't know. I'd prefer his http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/5e/GeneralZod.png/191px-GeneralZod.png appearance.

Batgirl = http://www.dccomics.com/sites/default/files/comic-covers/2012/11/BW_Cv17.jpg Nuff said.

Scorpion = I don't know. Give him his first appearance. That would be cool.
---
PSN: RandomJD
Biggest Lobo fanboy? Possibly. Biggest DBZ/Goku hater? Most likely.
#2ultraroboninjaPosted 6/26/2013 12:58:24 PM
They'd probably release them all separately if they did them at all, since not everyone bought all 4 characters. It wouldn't be fair to make someone who just bought Lobo buy 2-3 other costumes that they can't even use.
---
If you spent as much energy talking about the stuff you LIKE instead of all the stuff you HATE, you'd probably end up hating way less stuff.
#3squirrel_boyPosted 6/26/2013 1:00:33 PM
I really hope we get costumes for DLC characters before a komplete edition. Are people requesting these on his twitter? they should. I want a DLC character skin pack mainly so i can have Zod with hair. Either his Last Son look or his MoS would be great. A guy can dream though, right?
#4squirrel_boyPosted 6/26/2013 1:03:50 PM
ultraroboninja posted...
They'd probably release them all separately if they did them at all, since not everyone bought all 4 characters. It wouldn't be fair to make someone who just bought Lobo buy 2-3 other costumes that they can't even use.

That makes sense. They could just do it like the MoS costume.
#5Dos_PacPosted 6/26/2013 1:05:18 PM
ultraroboninja posted...

This makes sense, but you have to wonder if they care.
---
"I heard it's poppin at a club, but they say I can't get in cuz I'm dressed like a thug." -2Pac GT: CH Brown1
#6badjab326Posted 6/26/2013 1:13:58 PM
Each character get's a pack of 3 costumes.

Lobo get's Classic Purple, New 52 and I Killed Supes T-shirt

Batgirl get's Classic Barb Gordon, Cassandra Cain Alt, Stephanie Brown alt

Scorpion get's MK1 Costume, UMK3 Costume and MK9 costume

Zod get's 3 costumes that I don't know or care about unless one of them is his MoS costume.
---
TTT2-Bruce & Bryan; UMvC3-Frank/Deadpool/Nems; MK9-Reptile; Injustice-Joker
#7Spider5800Posted 6/26/2013 1:19:08 PM
I would guess they get an individual pack for each character, as others have said, for $1 each.

If they did a group pack I wouldn't be suprised if they did a new costume for the three DC characters and shafted Scorpion. They were pretty excited about his "redesign" for the game.
---
The big brain am winning again! I am the greetest! Now I am leaving Earth for no raisin!
#8Shell-BulletPosted 6/26/2013 1:45:16 PM
Scorpion gets 9 costumes, everyone else gets none.