Best charactee in the game & why. (In your opinion)

#1Caolan_2k9Posted 7/8/2013 5:41:14 AM
I'm curious to see how varied the opinions of this board are.
When played to full potential, I believe Batman to be on top. This is due to many, many reasons but to keep it simple I'll just say he has more than enough options for every situation this game can throw at him.
---
Injustice mains - Superman & Black Adam. I also enjoy playing grundy and a little shazam.
#2p0922Posted 7/8/2013 6:00:55 AM
batgirl. no matter whats going on i feel like shes in control of the situation. lobo is tied with her cause of coolness.
#3BluBlue4Posted 7/8/2013 6:49:15 AM
Caolan_2k9 posted...
I'm curious to see how varied the opinions of this board are.
When played to full potential, I believe Batman to be on top. This is due to many, many reasons but to keep it simple I'll just say he has more than enough options for every situation this game can throw at him.

Hmmm. I don't play online so I don't have much match knowledge outside of the characters that me and my main opponent use. My main is Harley, how do you think he would deal with her? Seems like at zoning range he's have trouble getting in. I think she can fire off some of those hard to punish air gun shots when he lets off his trait bats and dashes in.

I won't say who I think the best is since it would be based on a limit number of characters, making it kind of pointless. I do think Ares is underestimated though.
---
There is this guy called Evil Cole. Throughtout his entire life he deals with morals and karma. He's a standup individual - Davidgrayman
#4SmashKPosted 7/8/2013 7:55:26 AM
Favorite character in the game is Scorpion. I'm a long time MK fan.

Favorite DC character in game is either Aquaman or the Bats. Great character designs, fun movesets, both well equipped to handle many different characters, etc.
#5FurryyifferPosted 7/8/2013 10:41:59 AM
Tier wise I think its Batgirl. She's pretty much a walking 50/50 and can keep control of the match very well
---
Ryuho, Playing Tales of Graces F
Forever in my heart.
#6DayManUHuhUUUHHPosted 7/8/2013 11:40:49 AM
Superman.. Overhead/ low mix ups, combos starting from both, insane damage, top 3 best zoning in the game, and air dodge.
---
Why don't we play nightcrawlers anymore?
#7SplitMushroomPosted 7/8/2013 12:03:47 PM
Supes, easy combos and a forward 2 that is jusy ridiculous. That and a one-frame super.
---
Wilkins is at it again folks!!!
#8JH_211990Posted 7/8/2013 12:30:20 PM
Batman for the reasons you gave TC. Not to mention he is my favorite hero so I'm biased.
#9CMX5Posted 7/8/2013 1:00:00 PM
Flash, he's quick, aggressive. My kind of character he's the main one that connected with me and felt fluid.

And Green Arrow.

And Batman, and I agree. He has just about everything a character could need for just about all situations.
---
PSN:CMX5 XBL:CMX5---
Looking forward to GTA V. Batman:Arkham Origins. Battlefield4(PS4) Octodad(PS4) Elder Scrolls Online.