Your general opinion on players who pick cheap characters to win.

#61testament067Posted 7/9/2013 9:55:05 PM
BDMrenegade10 posted...
The_iKhan posted...
BDMrenegade10 posted...
i just hate when people pick superman or green lantern then brag after they win as if using braindead characters takes skill
you may beat me but im still better JUST because i use harley and flash

Oh get over yourself. That's one of the most ignorant things I've ever heard in my life and I've been on GFAQs for over a decade.

oh really? im pretty sure that if im dropping out 30-40% combos with harley with no effort and i lose because someones strategy is swordflip swordflip swordflip gunshot gunshot gunshot, or f2+3 f2+3 ice breath heat vison heat vison....

then yeah i obviously have more skill dispite the fact i lost.

Textbook scrub mindset

If you lose to swordflip and gunshots,etc....its because you are trash. Who you pick is irrelevant.
---
Video freestyle starring Me!!!! Check me out! Download the music!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKloH1AHrtg
#62SplitMushroomPosted 7/9/2013 10:04:48 PM
I don't care who anyone picks. Lately I've been having a hard time dealing with spammers because most people online actually don't spam as much. I'm more used to good rushdown matches than block/dash spam tag.

Having said that though, if I notice someone like running away because their close-up game is worse than mine, I don't feel as bad when I lose. It's more like I lost a game of chase.
---
Wilkins is at it again folks!!!
#63sithgod513Posted 7/9/2013 10:52:07 PM
I could care less who people pick, and what people think of me picking the people I pick, yes I main aquaman and play with grundy, nightwing, black adam, scorpion and green lantern to, cry all you want, it means nothing, imo only scrubs whine about such things.
---
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.